Do guys prefer tan or pale girls?

most of my friends are pale and have been desperately been using fake tan to make them tanner, which makes them orange and when I tell them the truth that there orange they are super bitchy to me because I'm naturally really darn tan. they think boys dig tan girls... but I'm undecided I think there other factors on why I've got male attention and they haven't ... so dose skin color really matter!?

so far I'm getting natural tan's good orange/faketan gross and pale still hot as long as your comfortable in your own skin :) will be mentioning this to my ompa lompa freinds :)))

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think tan girls look better generally. The sun helps with acne and improves the look and smoothness of the skin. The golden brown color screams sexy. I personally think guys prefer a tanned look to a pale unhealthy look.

• Not all people who are pale look unhealthy though, Just sayin'

• Lol the sun dries the skin, and makes acne spots look more visible. Many men also prefer healthy, soft, creamy pale. It does not always look sickly.

What Guys Said 12

• I like pale better. Skin color doesn't truly matter though but you can tell when a girl fake tans. Tell your friend to stop becoming orange.

• Yeah I don't like fake tans either. I like a natural healthy looking tan :)

• To me pale or tan doesn't matter. If her skin looks and feels soft and smooth that's all that matters...

• Pale. I like tan lines too. There's something sexy about certain parts remaining covered... kind of like looking at a naked girl in her underwear.

• depends really I had a girl who tanned and I hated it she was too dark for my taste and the blond hair didn't help either. I like the healthy look I guess not pale but you look like you go outside.

Plus a tan tells a lot about a womens self esteem. If it too dark it shows a lot of insecurities. Same as to much make up.

• The bitchyness probably originates from the lack of sunshine (vitamin D)...LoL... I like the bronze girls better...

• Your probly right :) I'm deffently in a better frame of happy positivness after being under the sun outdoors :) I'll suggest it to my pale counterparts :))

• You can get vitamin D from food and 2 min Of sun...don't need to be bronze to look healthy. That is just western mentality.

• Well skin colour don't really matter but I personally prefer tanned. Here in london suns quite rare so tanned girls arnt very common, I think I'll be better off in california or somewhere :) .

• A natural tan look is pretty attractive. That orange oompa loompa look is overkill though. And blondes, stay outta the tanning bed, you look ridiculous

• Uhh..fake tan on girls is just gross...

To me it isn't very important if she's pale or natural tanned, as long as she looks pretty,l it's fine (:

• It doesn't really matter. Pale is fine, a little tan is fine, some tan is fine, bronze or orange is not. Don't go overboard. Tan lines aren't good, but unless you're bronze everywhere except your bikini line, they're not really an issue.

• pale just as hot as tan ae

• Paaaleeeeeeeeeee

• tans can be nice, tan lines not...

What Girls Said 3

• I like both. But fake tans just look...fake haha.

• pale I dono what it is about porcelain skin but I think it is gorgeous

• agh, it might depend on the culture too. I'm asian and we're more towards those who are light and pale than favorable to those who are dark and tan. luckily I'm with someone who isn't asian and he could care less but I still wish I was pale.