Makeup vs. no makeup.... trying to end the debate!!

HONESTLY... which pic (A or B) would you prefer? like if you were walking down the street which would you be more attracted to? (i'm making a point about all you guys who say girls are prettier with no makeup and hair in a ponytail because I think its a load of bullsh*t)

yes both pics are me... but its the only way I can completely compare the makeup vs. no makeup evenly without bringing into account the differences between 2 different girls...

A: link

B: link

i put a poll so you can be anonymous if you want because I really want the truth.. not what you guys think is the right thing to say... because, honestly, would you even glance at B? not that you would necessarily glance at A... just that those are the choices...

btw... yes I know my eyes are crooked... they just do that when I smile :/

sooo... which would you prefer? answer in the poll and/or answers below :)

• Pic A
  • Pic B
  • Neither

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not BS. There is nothing more attractive then a natural beauty. Ofcourse if nature wasn't that nice to you to give you the right looks it can help, just like some guys do with a beard.

Also girls who are too busy with their appearance are often not than interesting. I prefer a girl with her own opinions and interests in some of the world problems with maybe glasses and a ponytail then a bimbo who's mostly concerned on how she looks.

In your case I have to agree with bornloser.Except for the glasses and ponytail I don't see much difference. You have a very pretty face and that's the most important. And the ponytail makes you look cute. You are more beautiful with contacts though, glasses hide your face.

What Guys Said 8

• I think you look cute in both pictures, very natural and approachable. Its a tough call because personally I have a thing for girls in glasses...but was never into the ponytail thing. I would say you actually look genuinely happier and more comfortable with yourself in the one with your hair down and the light makeup and earrings...and that is what would make me more interested in you and that look that would make me more likely to approach you in there than in the other picture. Although...I really like the glasses thing...and the retainer is so cute. I used to have glasses and braces...so if I saw you walking up the street like that...my heart might flutter to those memories and I might be comfortable skipping right over smiling...where Id be more likely to respond more seriously and reserved if you were in the makeup. So your outfit would directly affect the way I would approach you, but not that I would approach you... you're cute either way. ;)

• you look the same in both...

I think if you didn't have the retainer or the glasses, it would pretty much be the same pic cause you're wearing the same clothes too hahaha

I would pick your hair in B than A

I would say for you, you don't really need makeup

• For the hair, I definitely prefer A. Glasses, doesn't matter. Retainer, doesn't matter. Makeup, I can't even tell a difference.

• the second picture

• definately B for me since you look more relaxed and a more fun person.Though the hair helps a lot since I like for girls to have long hair.

• you're hot in both pictures

• i think your attractive either way. But I prefer the glasses because I'm a sucker for glasses. But again I say, you are really attractive in both pics.

• Pic a but it doesn't really look like you are wearing make up...

What Girls Said 6

• The only difference I can see is the glasses and the hair. But you should look however makes you happy. screw everyone else hahaha.

• I think guys won't be able to tell the difference, just wait and see

• Well I'm not a dude I'm just saying you look pretty in the first pic.

And you look nice in glasses XD

• i think its the hair I don't liek in the 2nd pic, you honeslty look the same with and without makeup but I like #1 better

• You're beautiful with and without makeup.

• i really can barely tell you have makeup on because you do the NATURAL LOOK (the look that guys think that every girl wakes up looking like) but yeah like most girls you do look better with a little makeup on