How do I get my boyfriend to wash his hair more often?

i love him to death, but I HATE his greasy hair! he doesn't smell bad or anything, but his hair is just...ugh. I've honestly tried everything. as a gift once I gave him a "manly spa kit" which included shampoo, body wash, and a scrubby. that didn't give him enough of a hint. so then I straight up had a talk with him about needing to shower more...he said okay. STILL didn't work. so I try hinting about how I love it when his hair is clean, and when he's "shower fresh" and it still doesn't work...help =(

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he does shower every day but he just has oily scalp issues? Have him use a clarifying shampoo...If that's it then I don't know what else to do except maybe talk to him about it again? :/

What Guys Said 1

• Shower with him.

What Girls Said 3

• Trying to change something about him is a bad idea.

Wheter you love all of him (his hair too), or not. And come on, it's just... hair.

• My husband showers every morning, but his hair gets oily daily and he washes it daily, but it never smells, it just looks oily. Maybe he needs more of a push. Try talking to him again about it.

• im srry to say but lmfao OK I honestly don't knw what to say