Do guys like the "messy bun" style on girls hair?

I'm 16 and I have below the shoulder, long hair. I was wondering if a guy would like hair like mine in a messy bun. If you don't know what one is, look it up on google images. anyways, I'm wearing a cute victoria's secret PINK sweatshirt tomorrow and some cute jeans, and I think it would be better to wear my hair in a messy bun instead of perfectly straight of perfectly curled like I usually do. Would guys like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Different guys prefer different things, one guy likes my haie curly, one straight...it all depends.

• ohh also I like the messy bun style if you have the right hair and face shape :)

What Guys Said 2

• YES! OH, HECK YESSS! I never heard that term before, but that looks TOOOO CUTE, and ESPECIALLY with a cute sweater or sweatshirt! GO FOR IT!

• Yea some girls can pull that off and it's really cute. Especially with a sweatshirt and sweatpants. I really like that messy look on a girl

What Girls Said 6

• Do it! But because you like it. I think guys like it too btw.:)

• I love them lol they are so easy and all that haha, try a messy sidebraid to :) so cute

• i think there cute, and easy for anyone to pull off.

• Why don't you do what YOU wunna do instead of worrying about what others think.

• Well I don't know about guys but I love them

• im all about the messy bun lol. I wear my hair like that all the time, its so easy to do and anyone can pull it off