Are brown eyes pretty or boring?

just wondering if you find brown eyes attractive or boring=]

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Pretty, used to have the biggest crush on a girl with brown eyes, so it brings back fond memories for me...

• I have them and I like mine! For a girl? If it fits your facial features and hair then yes!

From your pictures your eyes pop, and look very pretty on you :)

• I asked the same thing a while back, apparently some people really dig brown eyes! Figures, haven't you ever heard the song brown eyed girl? It just wouldn't be the same if it was blue eyed girl lol.

• More brightly colored eyes always seem more interesting to look at, but I've always found something very soulful about brown eyes. When it comes down to it, that's a lot better than having "interesting" eyes.

• Pretty; especially dark brown eyes.

• I think that it all depends on the girl herself and how her eyes are shaped etc. for example I love your eyes, and I could stare into them for hours, but I've also met girls with the same eye color that I just can't.

• It's all about shape and expression to me. Couldn't care less about color.

• It's not colour that defines attractive eyes.

• All eyes are pretty.

An eye color doesn't make a girl less attractive!

• they're the best

• Pretty.

• You are attractive, but to me I really don't like girls with brown eyes.. Personal preference.

• I don't know i think all eyes are pretty!

• their boring but you're pretty

• I'm into lighter brown eyes myself. I even used to believe my green eyes are the reason why I didn't have a girlfriend, because all people always go for brown.

So yeah, brown is awesome! But so are various other colors. You can't really tell just by the color.

• I had a girlfriend with brown eyes that I could stare at for hours. they were really comforting like a warm blanket but I don't think it was as much about the color as what was behind them.

What Girls Said 14

• Brown's nice :) Color doesn't matter to me so much as the shape of the eyes and how well they complement your face.

• absolutely depends...I have brown eyes and I love them :) its fun to see the different colors in them change over the course of a month or so, but it's all about the depth within the eyes...I've seen some sets of brown eyes that are flat and have no emotion...but it all depends :) hope that helps

• I like mine lol

The people who say that brown eyes are boring don't seem to realize that there are different shades of brown. If they were all the same, yeah, that would be boring.

• Brown eyes are my favorite color, they are warm and kind. Of course not all people with brown eyes give off that effect but a lot do!

• I love eyes! Any color is great. Though blue are beautiful because they have a certain sparkle to them, shades of brown are really nice to look at as well.

• haha I have green/blue eyes but I don't know I love brown eyes I wish I had them :D

• eyes can never be boring imo.

• I looooove dark brown eyes on guys. So sexy. I have blue eyes myself so I guess that's why I like guys with darker eyes:)

• usually I like blue or green. but brown can be very pretty. I've seen really pretty amber colored eyes before

• Its not the eye color but the structure of the eye.

• prettttty! :D

• they are pretty. I love brown eyes.

• it's not about the eye color but how the person looks with them, I have green eyes that look blue in certain lighting and I like them (idk if others do) but I find myself attracted to brown eyes cause they are warm and inviting...BUT I currently am crushing on a guy with soft blue eyes that are to die for:) So it doesn't matter on the eye color because attraction should be on personlity and overall appearence:)

• Depends on the shade ;) If they're shiny and radiant then they're extremely lovely! Any color can be boring if the shade is dull :)