Are moles a turn off for guys?

I have like a medium-sized mole on my bum, on the left side and it's like right at the top of my butt crack, sometimes when I look at my behind in the mirror I think it looks really cute.. but since I've had it all my life I'm used to it.. a guys opinion?

Updates:
It's flat.. it's not bumpy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a problem. Sounds like it almost looks like a beauty mark. Anyway, even bumpy a lot of people have little things they wish they didn't, & ikt's not your fault, so I'd never hold it against you/any girl. Besides, it don't make you any less pretty...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• For me it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • im not sure whether ill find it cute or gross until I actually see it

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross.

0|0
    2|0
  • My ex had moles everywhere. She even had about 6 on her face, one on her right boob, and even one on her lips (the lower ones). I was just fine with all of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Something for him to aim for when he squirts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If you're comfortable with it, then most guys will be too caught up in the moment to even notice. It's a mole -- not anything unusual. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • eh I have moles everwhere...It sounds fine. I have one that is on a chicken pox scar so it's a big bump...I've grown to accept it but I don't love/like it. I'm have a bunch of flat and small bump ones so I think any guy will just have to except US GIRLS how we are cause we aren't going to get it removed for a bunch of $$

0|0
    0|0