Do you like blouses with a bowtie on girls?

Something I've seen girls wear lately that seems to be coming back into style are blouses with a bow to tie at the collar. I really like that and I did back in the day too. I think it's stylish, and to me bows anywhere on a girl are feminine and cute, but it's also really pretty and classy. I see em a lot tucked in, especially with high waistlines, but I've seen on tucked out loose and one belted at the waist. Girls, what do you think of that, cute or too girlie/too old looking? Would you wear a blouse like that?

• It's stylish, I'd wear something like that...
  • Too girlie/old looking, not my style...
  • Like it, but not for me...
  • Don't do blouses period...
Or this link
I can see where it wouldn't be considered girlie. I guess I thought that because it's a blouse N not something guys would wear...
WOW! This question got POPULAR overnite...

Most Helpful Girl

• That is something I'd wear to work. I like silky blouses with bowtie or frills on the front :)

What Girls Said 10

• I guess some could be okay. The two links you have I didn't like at all though, and I haven't seen anyone wearing one lately.

I can see how it would look cute on some girls, but it would look horrible on me.

• I just bought one in Amsterdam a few weeks ago.

And I love it!

It's pink and with an extremely cute and big bow on it.

• i chose B but I don't see it girly.

• Perhaps that style hasn't reached Australia yet. I haven't seen anyone wearing it.

But it sounds completely hideous...Bowties? Aren't they reserved for old men?

Oh jeez, please don't be "the next big thing".

• Well, the collar kind of extends into sashes, N you can leave em loose or tie em in a bow

link

• She's a famous comidienne who had a comedy sketch show in the 70's, along with Vikki Lawrence, Harvey Korman N Tim Conway. Ever hear of or see Mama's Family? That started as one of the skits.

• I'm getting old LOL Anyway, I just thought you'd find it funny even if you didn't know who she was. BTW here's something more "today" to associate it with. Vikki Lawrence N Tim Conway play Tom N Natailie Warner (one of em's parents) on Yes, Dear

• Not my style. I don't think it's very girly.

• i don't think these are at all flattering. they don't come in at the waist so it looks like you have no curves and you'd have to be pretty flat chested to wear these because having a huge bow on top of your bust when you're a ibgger busted girl (like me) looks terrible.

• I can see that. I guess that's why the girls I've seen tuck em in to have a waistline. Thanx for the answer tho...

• That's what I like about tucked N belted tops, if a top's loose around the curves instead of coming in it hides the girl's best assets! I no there's plenty that show off curves just tucked out loose tho, N I love that too!

• I like bows but not on blouses, I'm just not a girlie girl :) I also think they look pretty ugly with the bows flopping everywhere but I suppose it depends

• Well, the ones I saw the bow kinda stayed put up at the top of the buttons, but I could see that...

• Its not that bad then when they are nice like that :)

• I only really wear them with suits, but I do love them. Especially with tailored pants & a blazer, they can make a drab work outfit something cute and feminine.

• dont like em.

• i think it's a really cute look but it wouldn't suit my body at all. I prefer my tops to be low cut, as to expose my neck. so that look wouldn't be for me

but if a girl can pull it off, it can be super cute

• I can TOTALLY understand that! I think low cut tops are the sh*t too! (Excuse my French LOL)Thank you for answering...

What Guys Said 1

• link - this kinda thing? *shrugs* whatever.

Btw, you need an option for guys of "I wanna see the results" :P

• Are those prices for real?!

• Guys wear those kinda clothes? Kinda seem a little too effeminate in general for guys :P oh well, whatever they like wearing.

• Nah, I doubt it, I was just kidding. Then again, if a guy's dumb enough to come up with rip offf prices for ugly clothes, who knows?