How important is a pretty face?

Ok, guys, so I know I don't have the typical pretty face, but its not horrible. I have pretty good body and am told I am nice, though a bit shy.

Would you even consider me for dating? Or do faces count that much?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard girls say all the time they don't have a pretty face and then you see them and they are totaly cute. Did you know that 98 percent of women have a negative self body image. Guys don't think 98 percent of women are ugly. So yes I would definitly consider dating you and I bet most guys would think your face is prettier then you think it is. You will find out after you date guys for a while that guys are less hard on women then women are on themselves.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't confuse having a pretty face with dating. If a guy likes you, he'll like you regards of your face.

The only thing is, you just might not be on the top of everyone's "wish to have sex with list with no relationship".

• its a little disappointing, but some guys I know consider datability to be make or break by a number of things, one of which is the face. your face is probably a lot prettier then you think though.

What Girls Said 0