How shiny do women like a man's hair (when styled with product)?

Low/no shine, medium or high? Obviously not so much that it makes the hair look greasy.

• No/low
    67% (10)21% (3)45% (13)Vote
  • Medium
    20% (3)36% (5)28% (8)Vote
  • High
    7% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • I want to see the results
    6% (1)43% (6)24% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

• a smooth, soft, shine is nice, basically healthy looking. Use coconut oil, its the best for that!:)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I like shiny - as in washed his hair and is shiny. Any product makes me gag. - not touchable, smelly, coarse and greasy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about shine, just greasiness. Greasy hair is gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't really care. As long as you don't have gel in your hair, it's fine. I hate when some guys gelled up their hair...ugh, wouldn't touch his hair in a million years. And yes, no greasy hair. Shine can be nice if you have straight hair...

0|0
    0|0
  • No shine. Just natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if we're going to get intimate, no wet hair products. I don't like running my fingers through a guys hair and coming out the other end all soggy. Other than that, I'm not impressed by guys putting that much work into their hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • low shine...it should look natural

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B. I If you try to style your hair let it look proportionate...not like a total grease head..or just bland like you didn't make effort lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No shine. It makes your hair look really greasy and that's a turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • no shine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a man's hair to be kinda natural. Not big on real spiked hair or shiny. I want to be able to run my fingers through his hair and grab and pull it. Mmmmm got me all

Excited thinking about it . :-p

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.