Do you walk around in your underwear at home?

As soon as I arrive home I'll get undressed, close the curtains and walk around in my boxers because of the freedom and comfort of it. I'll ONLY EVER wear clothes indoors if there are guests of my mum's... my friends have to enjoy/loathe my exposure

Does anyone else feel comfortable when undressed?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I have 2 brothers so I don't do that unless I'm home alone. But for some reason I hate wearing pants at my house..so I'm just wearing extra long t-shirts 24/7. (:

• That's pretty much the only way I roll

• Nope, can't say that I do. I think guys are more likely to do that than girls though.

• i only do that if am in my room

• Nope...I always wear clothes.

What Guys Said 7

• yes I do, but I open the curtains so the rest of the neighborhood can be exposed to my beauty.

• LOL yes man! I'm exactly like you! There's nothing like relieving your nuts from the stress of pants after being outside all day.

• Yep, every day.

• Hell yes. In the summer when it's 90+ degrees and there's no air conditioning I'll even walk around completely naked. Why soil your clothes with sweat? So long as you're not flaunting in front of your windows, who cares what you're doing in the privacy of your own home?

• That's basically what I do.

• No. I've never tried.

• YUP, my apartment is MINE, gotta love the freedom