Does anyone else think that Pippa Middleton is kinda overrated?

Don't get me wrong, she's really pretty! It's just that she looks kinda... old. Or at least older than what she really is. I think she tans a lot so her skin looks kinda old and leathery and I don't know. I was just watching this show on TLC called Crazy About Pippa because I was desperate and there was nothing else on and it just bothered me how... average she looks but people treat her like she's Aphrodite. Her body is GREAT but her face and hair are just... regular. They call the hair the Middleton look, but what is it other than a 3 possibly 4-5 A/N hair color, long layers and cut just below the shoulders?! It's not a look it's just a simple hair cut! Yes, I think Pippa is pretty, but there is no way in you know where that she is prettier than Kate and she's definitely not Her Royal Hotness. I've seen so many girls who look just like her and more that are even prettier! Do you think the lime light is just low on pretty girls so the first one they see they blow out of proportion? I don't know. Who else feels like this? Anyone else disagree? I'm not hating on her at all, I think she's a pretty girl, I'm just confused why she's being heralded as the most beautiful person in the world when she's really just average. Besides, why is American media so obsessed with a country and people that we fought a whole war to get away from!? It's so annoying! They may be royal but they have NO POWER AT ALL!

• You're crazy, she's hot!
  • I think she's okay
  • I agree with you! She's nothing special.

Most Helpful Guy

• YES! She's over rated. Her sister is overrated (where are her breasts?), AND--I'll say it--Princess Di was overrated when she was around.

If I were Prince William, you'd all be watching Princess Lindsey Strutt.

• Ew! I looked her up to see who you were talking about and now I'm scarred for life! Lol

• So I just saw a recent photo shoot of Lindsey Strutt. She still looks great, but sadly her phenomenal chest appears to have shrunk. There's a new girl called Stacey Poole, who I think would be my choice for princess now! :P

• So now that this scandal with Kate Middleton's topless photos has come out, I was thinking, "what breasts?" Hahaha! Oh well. Not sure if you're still on GAG, but thought you'd find it funny.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, I found it pretty weird people were going crazy for her, I think her sister looks better

• I don't know her, but she looks below average in most of her images. Not my type at all, that's for sure.

• Most people who are famous are going to be overrated only because of the spotlight

• shes almost fugly

• nv she's just old

• ahahahahaha she's only 27 I thought she was in her 40s, so I retract my last statement, she's not old she's fugly

• Yeah I thought she was Kate's OLDER sister until I heard otherwise!

• She looked amazing in the dress, but average in normal clothes

• Who the hell? I don't even know.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't find her pretty at all, she's ugly and mannish looking facially. If I passed her by I wouldn't look at her twice, and I'm always looking at beautiful people (male and female). How do people find that treacherous horse face attractive? She was born in 1983? She looks like a well preserved 40 year old but not 27. She's only getting boosted up because she's Kate's sister, and people just want to recreate the fanfare for the royal family again, that's all.

link link link Sorry I don't get it.

• yess!, all of sudden now in magazines (People), its like 50 pictures of her shopping, or walking down the street, I don't get it aha. so yeah there is nothing special about her. Its like why do North Americans care so much about her?

• Ugh seriously people need to get over her. We have other important things in our society then keep up with her running marathon

• I think she is overrated all around. Sure is he quite pretty but what has she really done, she is another one of those people who is famous for being famous.

• Yeah I agree. She's famous because she happened to wear a dress that made her butt look good.

• Oh that's right. Lol but I think Kate really is gorgeous! Yeah I don't care much either because all king and queen is nowadays is a title. They're celebrities that do good deeds and that's about it- they're powerless compared to what kings and queens used to be!

• Exactly.

• YES! She looks old and leathery (I don't think she's prettier than Kate whose gorgeous), but her figure was very nice in that dress =)

• shes an average looking girl... but what makes the diference is how confident she is about herself. I think that's what problably makes her hot in other peoples eyes...because other than that...i couldn't tell you. she's def not all that

• Yeah she definitely has confidence and that helps her a lot!

• yes I think that she is pretty but she's not as pretty as everyone is making her out to be

• agreed. she's pretty, but nothing too special