What are the benefits of being an average looking girl?

What are the benefits an average looking girl has in his world? Not gorgeous, not ugly, just average...?

Oh, and just wondering, what do you guys consider average looking ? An what do you consideR pretty or hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people will not treat you like hot sh*t for no reason at all. Less "Problem" Guys will mess with you. Girls around you won't be as jealous so you won't get picked on by "those" types of girls...

What Guys Said 7

• You have a better chance of getting a job than a beautiful woman. The reason for that is that companies think that good looking people are more focused on themselves and won't put 100% into their job. They think that average looking people will make up for their looks and put 100% into their job.

To me average looking would be like Emma Stone. I consider women like Lauren Conrad to be pretty and hot would be women like Britney Spears in her I'm a slave for you music video.

• really?

• Well if you want a job at a place like Hooters you're screwed but in most other places you'll have a better chance. Also if a good looking woman worked for a company she might be a distraction and that would make a company lose time and money. Good looking women might try to say she was sexually harassed which would be bad for the company.

• Pfft, Emma Stone is prettier than both of them. So we'll have to agree to disagree on that. :P

• You get to date awesome average looking guys like me!

• Well, you're not ugly, so there's a benefit

• Could be worse, you could be an average looking man.

• More likely that some guy will approach you.

• It's not ugly and you won't intimidate guys.

• You would get lots of guys having sex with you for fun, not wanting a relationship, because your not good looking enough for that.

• Huh, I thought guys wanted one night stands with hot girls and average looking girls were treated as relationship material?

• In human phycology, I'm pretty sure the guy would want a relationship with a geneticly viable female, to pass on superior genes. So the male stays with the attractive female to ensure survival of the children.

What Girls Said 6

• You get taken more seriously.

Men are less likely to treat you like a doll, idiot, sex toy, sh*t magnet (you deserve my negativity because you don't like me or wouldn't have liked me), or demand you want them for being himself when he was attracted by your looks.

*coming from a gorgeous girl*

• You seem to be very insistent on getting newbies not to like you lol

• I guess the biggest negative thing about being attractive is that nobody ever feels bad for you. Especially when you finish by saying you never pay full price. Come on you're not making it sound too bad. Hell all us normal folk could be paying double and not even know it. :)

• lol yep you can't complain if you have a pretty face :)

• This may sound wrong, but if you look at the men who have cheated on their stunning girlfriends, its usually with some of the most average looking women. See Jude Law, and Hugh Grant.

An average looking girl gets taken a bit more seriously.

Keep in mind though too, that beauty is really subjective. So you may be average looking to one person, and absolutely stunning to someone else.

• Im not saying they arent. I'm saying that the stunning gfs are treated like trophies but they go to someone else who can offer them more. Not that a beautiful woman can't offer that because there are many that can. However, many of these women don't look like something special, but they offer them something, other than looks, that the trophy GFs dont.

• people don't assume that you're a moron, a slut, bitchy, self-centered... also, you'll have an easier time understanding if a guy likes you for YOU, instead of how nice you look on his arm.

• People like you for you, and they don't judge you before they know you.

• People don't assume you are stupid or easy.

• Um...well...it's better than being ugly, I guess.