Too much hair on my head.. how to get rid of it?

I have a slight problem.. I have to much hair on my head and I don't like it. when I say too much hair I mean that I probably have twice the hair of an average person. I don't know what exactly it's called but it kinda like thick. how would I be able to lose some of the hair? by the way I'm not a hairy guy I barely have any back hair, and basically no hair on my chest. Just too much hair on my head.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do anything to permanently remove the hair but you can have it thinned at a hair salon, the hair dresser will know what to do to make it thinner x

What Girls Said 6

• Go to the barber and get it cut... Also a hairstylist can thin out your hair so it won't be too short and you'll still have less hair. I definitely would advise you to not use a hair removal. Chances are it'll either give you spots or make you loose your hair completely since its kind of hard for the chemicals to only pick certain strands to get rid of.

• There's certain types of hair products that can make hair fall out. I can't remember what any are called but you might want to try to Google hair loss shampoo or something. Also, you can have your hair styled and thinned so it doesn't look so thick. Hahaha this is kind of an odd problem. There aren't too many guys who have a problem getting rid of their hair, they all want it back! Silly balding people.

• i think thick hair looks good but that's just my opinion

is it you who doesn't like it or has someone commented on it ?

anyway , you can get it thinned at the barbers

:)

• Go to the barbers and ask them to thin it ...

but there's nothing wrong with thick hair?

• go to the barbar and ask them to get rid of some of the hair, they have tools to do that.

• Shave

What Guys Said 0