Girls, do you find men with earrings attractive?

What do you girls find attractive? gauges, studs, ect? nothing?

0|0
15|0

Most Helpful Girl

• some rock it some don't depends on your style link

i think clean cut men who have muscular bodies and a great jawline on their face rock it the most

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Nothing :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like earrings on guys but I LOVE gauges and plugs lol I'm biased tho cause I'm kind of a "scene" girl :)

0|1
    0|0
  • In not that much of a fan of earrings on guys. :/ to be honest only a few guys can pull it off, same with gauges. And gauges are kinda icky if they get abnormally larger than your earlobes. But over all id have to say I prefer nothing to something!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes,if it suits him I don't mind.Some guys look good wearing it while some dont.Not too many tho...maybe like one is enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. But, the personality means more :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Normally yeah love them lol. But only if they suit the guy & if he doesn't hve to many

1|1
    0|0
  • No earrings, no studs, nothing. It gives me an idea of your sexuality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Studs are hot, oh and so are those mini ring thingys they put on their ears, they're nice. I like guys with piercings in general ha ha :)

0|1
    0|0
  • if your confident in your own skin then that's what is attractive! studs can be hot, but not too many!

0|1
    0|0
  • yes if it goes with them o if they have style yes... if not then what is the point lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer nothing :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like the door knocker or what Eva you call the big one. If they do have one it should only be in there ear. Because I don't like the ones in boys lips noses tongues ect. And if they do have a earning I only like it in one ear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.