Does wearing leopard type bras mean something?

I saw this girl on a little kiosk. She looked nice. She was wearing a tank top and the edges of her bra were almost deliberately exposed. Does that show something about her personality? Is that a statement from her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, yes, it shows something about her personality. I'm not going any further as it would be inappropriate to get into what it says about her and her...personality.

What Girls Said 10

• It says that she wants a lot of male attention and thinks the only way to do this is by showing her goods to everyone. As for the bra type, nope it doesn't mean anything other than she thought it was a cute bra.

• Makes sense. I am visualizing her as I read your comment and I can somewhat relate it to her.

• The only time I've seen a leopard print bra deliberately exposed was on a hooker in Thailand :)

• Naaaa.. It wasn't that bad in her case. Let's be fair with her. :)

• Aww but hookers are so much fun! jkjk

• hehe. Haven't been with one. So, I don't know what to say. :)

• Not necessarily. She probably just thought the bra was cute. Most girls don't dress with how guys view them in mind. Like, if a girl is wearing really tight jeans chances are she didn't do it on purpose so guys can check out her ass. She just did it because she simply liked the jeans, make sense?

• if a woman knows shell be seeing a guy, she might do it up a bit but..if she's just going out, then she's probably just doing it for herself

• @dvd89: Just a little. And you know.. sometimes you make a quick judgement which might be right OR wrong.

• never right to judge right away..makes you look like an ass..

especially when youve only talked to her a little..try getting her number or something, get to know her before judging her

• it means she's an animal in the sack REEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWW

• She likes you to be able to see her underwear, which is in fashion for some reason...

• Not really. Lots of girls like patterns or fun colors on their bras. What do you think it would mean about her personality? I don't think it would mean anything more than a guy who has patterned boxers.

• lol that doesn't mean anything.

• maybe they just like the cheetah look or theyre going for sexyy. but when it comes to showing off her personality it could mean nothing or it could mean she's a bit of a wild child lol

• means nothing, some girls like cheetah/leopard, some girls like zebra

• Not if she was wearing a tank top. Maybe she was in a hurry? It happens all the time...at least she wore a bra.

• OMG :) I don't think she seemed to have come in a hurry. Wow... so would a girl ever forget to wear a bra in a hurry? I doubt that. I mean, I wouldn't EVER forget my underwear.. hehe.

• Hehe... Wow. All that innovation ! There is a Steve Jobs in every industry. Oh no no. That was not good. There was only one Steve Jobs. :) RIP.

BTW: I am sure you are a fine lady. I did not mean to suggest anything.

• awh no I never thought you suggested anything lol it's a very common question from guys. And yes R.I.P. Steve Jobs ]:

What Guys Said 1

• Women are VERY careful what they purchase and What they wear WHEN. Unless she lost her luggage and must wear her friends' clothes for a spell, she is wearing a statement ... that gets her the attention that shows herself off in the best light she planned. Of course, she might choose a color/pattern of preference but limited by what the shops have in stock - even if she makes her own.

Thus, I say YES to personality & statement, as you queried.

What's a sexy statement

link

link