Is a happy trail unattractive?

On a girl? I mean its just a little bit of hair and its not a lot but if I shave or wax it it will just get thicker and darker right? What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it is a short and trimmed happy trail, it can be pretty attractive. The reason it's nice to have a girl shave is so that there's no long hair to get in the way of anything, whether it be oral, fingers or intercourse. If the hair is concentrated in a thin strip above the area (like a happy trail), then it's enough out of the way that it's not a problem. Just make sure to keep it trimmed (if the hair is long enough to curl, it's definitely too long).

What Guys Said 5

• I think that guys overreact a little when it comes to them. Personally, I don't really care about body hair too much on a girl. As long as it's not thick, dark, inch-long curly mammoth hair, I don't notice it. I don't think a girl should have to run razors across her skin (and get bumps and itching and dryness and cuts) to look pretty, it's all kind of messed up. I'm just glad I'm not a girl, hahaha.

• Let's face it this is a hard one to answer because everybody has their likes and dislikes. I personally love natural women. A little hair trail drives me crazy, but then there's lots of guys who would think it's disgusting. I think if it doesn't bother you at all then leave it. If anything your life will be much easier when you hook up with someone who thinks it's sexy like I do and appreciates you just the way you are.

• The obsession with body/pubic hair removal started in the late 90's long after I began in the dating scene. All of my GF's prior had natural bushes. Some had scant happy trails. I never wanted to kick any of them out of bed. I think it's sexy as hell. As long as its not peeking out of your bikini at the beach, game on. The faggy metro guys who prefer women to look like prepubescent mannequins can have them.

• I have to say you should shave or wax it because happy trails are usually associated with men but don't get me wrong its not weird that you have one

• shave it!

What Girls Said 3

• dont wax or shave it. I have like peach fuzz all over my stomach and it gets a little bit darker in the middle so if I waxed it, it would be weird because I don't wanna wax the cute peach fuzz too :P

I don't think you should wax it. If you're like me then its just like forearms hair but shorter right?

• Not cute. Get rid of it. Waxing is best and it won't grow back darker and thicker, it may seem that way if you shave because of the way the hair grows back unevenly

• Actually the idea that hair will grow back thicker or darker after it is removed is a myth. Your body is prewired for every hair that is on your body. If it seems to grow back thicker or darker it is more likely that 1. the tip of the hair is blunted by being cut so seems thicker or 2. it is more noticeable because you are paying attention to it. So feel free to experiment to see whether you like it better with or without and don't worry. Remember that it is your body and you should do what pleases you not guys. If you are determined to change for a guy ask him. Everyone has their own preferences.

• Could not have put it better.

do what you want and your lover should be fine with it.