Guys, I want to look cute for a pajama party!

So I'm gonna go to the mall pretty soon and I'm gonna buy some pajamas for a party tonight cause all of mine are old

Anyway, I'm in a sorority and its a mixer with another frat aka a lot of boys. I want to look cute for obvious reasons so what type of pajamas do you suggest I buy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe wear a top like this: link

and then simple leggings/ knee length yoga pants. Its conservative on the top but form fitting on the bottom, with a little pop of color. You can always unbutton one button if you feel like its too conservative. Just make sure that the shirt is long enough to cover most of your bum lol

I recently had a PJ party with my fraternity and I wore a cami and silly PJ pants with stewie from family guy on them xD they were a huge hit lol

What Guys Said 7

• Buy a nice comfy felt top with buttons, the pattern can be anything, but you want shorts, preferably silky shorts, with red in them, red lips, red hearts etc etc, but silk, they don't have to be short or to baggy, not that your going to want them to baggy anyway lol, but showing some leg will have the attention going your way more often than not, have a good one,x

• link

bayum! ;p

Seriously, though? As long as it's short.. That's sort of a safe bet when it comes to what guys like ;)

link

• school colors, pink or light blue. make sure they're kinda tight on you butt, but not on your legs. if you're feeling really ballsy, wear boxers and a cami

• Wear a form-fitting onesie. It's not as off-putting as a regular onesie, but it's still just as cute and innocent. You're more likely to attract the well-to-do guys, and you'll definitely come off as fun-loving.

• you want to look cute... for frat boys? those PJs are coming off anyway why bother?

• LMAO

nothing gonna happen tonight but the way I see it is if I look like crap then nothing will ever happen lol

• Wear the sexiest thing you can find. Umm we have a mixer tomorrow with a sorority with blacklights and its a 60s theme lol gonna be fun a lot of weed for sure ...

• A Onesie(I don't know why but I think it's cute on a adult girl)

Can't go wrong with pink, but everyone else will probably wear the same

so make sure yours stands out

What Girls Said 5

• link

link

Personally I'd go with something like these.

It shows some flesh with the shorts and depending on how many buttons you do - but the material and sort of pattern stop it from being trashy.

• You could do plaid pajama bottoms and a solid color shirt/tank top. Kind of like this: link If you stay away from this ---> link I think you'll be fine lol.

• im in a sorority too and id say don't wear anything sexy especially at a frat house because you will be asking for unwanted attention. victoria secret has some really cute pjs

link

• I would go with a nightie That's what I use...

link

• This is sexy and cute and guys will totally look link

• Nothing too cutesey with little kid type cartoons on it, but nothing too sexy that screams "tramp."