Is it okay for a girl with muscular legs to wear shorts and skirts?

I have muscular legs. I don't mean toned and I don't mean athletic. I mean leg pressing over 400 lbs muscular. I have pretty big thighs and calves that are solid throughout and pretty defined. Can I get away with wearing shorts and skirts or do I have to leave those bad boys covered up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think wearing jeans is most approrpriate but then again why do girls wear skirts and short shorts to begin with? The girls are crazy in my school since they wear short shorts at below 50 degrees. I know this is wrong but from my opinon I think that the reason girls get molested is because their seeking out too much attention with their skimpy dresses and skirts. If girls want to wear it its OK when its reasonable or if they have a man by their side ready to protect them. But I don't think you'll have that problem, not that I'm saying your ugly which I'm not I mean its because you can kick those guys in the crotch and their done.

• I have lots of funny stories about sh*t that happened because girls dressed in heels and revealing clothes when the weather more required boots and heavy pants =)

What Guys Said 14

• I'm sure lots of guys would love it if you did. Maybe not all, but many would. Wear what you want. But for practicality's sake, keep it weather-appropriate, as AlejandroD, otherwise you'll just end up looking like you're trolling for trouble/attention whoring.

• I'd say let 'em shine! :) Muscularity on a girl can be nice to see. I'm not much of a leg man, but it would be cool to see toned legs as such.

Though it is winter, so you might consider covering 'em otherwise you might get a bit chilly. :P

• Hell yeah! :) :) :)

• I'd suggest you don't wear anything else! Women's legs are damn sexy!

• where what you are proud of

if a guy doesn't like it he is not that man for you

and yes I would like that :)

leg pressing 400 for a woman is impressive great job!

i do 450

again, GREAT JOB!

• Oi.. Leg pressing 400 is impressive full stop. Don't go tagging "for a woman" on the end.

• You are an ignorant feminist, there is a reason men have more muscles, there is a reason men havea lower bmi, there is a reason male sports are watched more. Women like you want equality, but there are limitations set fourth by biology. I was raised in a very feminist enviorment, I am realistic not sexist.

• hugh jackman use to leg press 1000 lbs back in 2009, yet he still seems to have chicken legs. so I guess in your case, it'll be OK to show it off

• 400lbs isn't that much is it? Now if you were squatting that...

still, we have no idea what your idea of muscular is. Take a pic or find one that resembles your legs?

• Represent! Show them off.

• i would actually have you be wearing short skirts and short shorts to show off a lot more of your big muscular thighs. dont ever be afraid to show them off and dont ever be afraid to be flexing your thigh muscles at times too

• frankly, it would look like a guy on miniskirt

• Mmmm that's sexy ;P

• If you're OK with it, then it's OK. Why shouldn't it be ? That's how you are :)

• Be proud of your legs and show them off. :-)

• You need to show off those beautiful legs
    <3

• Those girls generally have the best legs

What Girls Said 6

• F*** what the other girls say. Rock the skirts and rock the shorts! You will be the girl with the most damned sexy legs out there that every man will remember for years.

• 400lbs? well,con-f***ing-grats! seriously,maybe it's just cause my legs are useless,but that is pretty impressive to me :O

wear them if they make you happy,muscular legs are nothing to be ashamed of,they're something you should be PROUD of.

• Personally if my legs were that big, I wouldn't wear shorts or skirts. Just wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.

• I'm sure you could get away with showing them off, but probably nothing girlie (frilly, lacey, etc). If it's your favorite feature, don't be afraid to show it off.

• Show em off! I'm working towards getting legs like that! Be proud, girl! :D

• A frilly, girlie skirt might look a little odd!

But I'm sure you could pull of shorts.. Skirts too if you get a nice plain one.