She called me "cute," what does it mean?

I've been talking to this girl for about 2-3 weeks, and we recently hung out for the first time, we went out for coffee after school. Afterwards, she texted me and asked what I thought, called me "cute" and "cool" and asked what I had thought, she apologized for the many gaps in our conversation... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she definitely likes you!

first of all I never tell a guy I think he's cute or good looking, girls aren't so forward like that unlesssss they like you and progress on making moves to show they like you. Even to my guy friends, I don't call em cute, I call them whimp, ass, douche, and other funny insults, just in a jking manner...but around the guy I like, ill say something simple and yet which holds a hint I like him, such as hey there...youre cute...or you look nice today, I think you're awesome or cool...things like that means a girl likes you, has a crush on you, is at least attracted to you, and even the least she has some feelings for you already and can see a certain future with dating and such...

i also this she likes you, because she did what every girl does to grasp the guy she likes' attention. By making him jealous to test his feelings for her, mentioning other guys, and sliding the spotlight on herself. She mentioned the guy who liked her and she rejected, the guy who stalks her creeps her out, the way she dramatizes and makes a big deal of other guys which may even not be entirely true shows she's trying to get ur attention and make you jealous, and also boost her ego and make herself look like a trophy in front of creating the impression that all men want her and wanna be with her...and she's a highly desired woman ;) this my friend, is the secret to which every girl uses to get the attention of the guy she likes. She doesn't have to tell you that guy creeps me out, this guy or guy friend wants to date me, no one asked her, she brings it up to show off she's something important, and that you, along with other men, should want her too! hint hint.

however, do be careful though and follow her actions carefully because she may be a player too. Players, both men and women, don't have sympathy for anyone, theyre cocky and secretly insecure deep inside, and attention, and ego boost is their remedy. So some players, even girls, like leading the opposite sex on to confirm theyre liked and wanted, and are the shit, and then they can deny anything and take off, playing mind games. So watch out.

best of luck ;]