False lashes. yes or no? hot or not?

I sometimes wear false lashes. I was wondering what are your thoughts on people who wear fake lashes. guys, what do you prefer?a girl with natural lashes or falsies?

Most Helpful Guy

• Going to have to say "not hot". I really dislike the idea of it, because the fakeness just repels me. However, if they're not really big, or weird colors & there are no bits of glitter or stuff in them, then I (like most guys) probably won't recognize that they're false so we'll just think you look good. If they're subtle, they look good IMO but you might as well stay natural.

If you like wearing the obviously false ones, go ahead cos they're not that big a deal, but realize that quite a few guys don't like them.

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer natural, but if the false ones aren't a huge mess and overly long or showy, they are alright too.

• I'm not a fan. I don't mind eye makeup, but fake lashes are a little 'too much' in my oppinion. Natural is sexier anyway.

• A girl wears false lashes, it means it's OK to pinch her no matter if she has boyfriend or not!

• I dislike it! I prefer girls more natural but realistically most girls don't want to be it. Compared to some of the extremes that exist fake lashes are OK though

• I kinda like em. On occasion. It's never terribly delightful when a lady is always completely glamorous and stunning. Just seems somewhat high maintenance that way. Now and again they're pretty good though.

• Honestly I probably couldn't tell the difference.

What Girls Said 6

• Use volume mascara. Too Faced has the best one I've seen and its called "Lash Injection." Its about $20 but so worth it. That plus a good eyelash curler for 15-20seconds on each lash will make you not need to use false lashes.

• Its a tad bit over the "fake line" for me. Why not try to find a good mascara that really does it for you? Natural lashes is better than the fake crap, plus less expensive and time consuming.

• I love them, but its not good to wear them daily. they look great on photo, party.. but not in everyday life. make sure they suit your eye and glue isn't all over your face. they can also destroy your own.

• If it's for an event like a wedding it's OK other than that it's too much on real life but check celebraties they use it all the time...

• I think having long gorgeous lashes is very sexy. False lashes, if done right, and worn with light eye makeup, can look very sexy IMO. But I think the best compromise is a dramatic mascara. Try Maybelline The Falsies, it is great!

• I hate fake lashes. That might be partially due to the fact that I danced for 14 years and we had to wear fake lashes for every recital/parade/performance, but still.. They aren't cute. Eyelash curler+ good mascara does it for me.