Is gray hair unattractive?

A couple of my friends have gray hair and I was wondering guys opinions about premature gray hair?

• They should dye their hair
  • Doesn't matter to you
  • Can I see the answers

Most Helpful Girl

• if it's an amount of gray hair that's easily noticeable, then it's probably not attractive, especially if you're younger than 35 let alone 25.

That's being said, I do have a few white hairs, but nobody except my hair dresser and I have ever noticed them.

What Guys Said 5

• I am 21, and I have some gray hair directly in the front. I feel so embarrassed going to college, or just outside in general without a hat. I tried coloring several times, but I have to do it every couple of weeks, and I am just not willing to go through that. If I noticed that a girl has a few gray hairs, it would not bother me.

• I have premature grey hair. I hope it does not screw up my chances with the girls. It does not bother me with girls since there are other parts I have more interest in.

• ehh I don't like it. I think they should just dye it depending on how much they have.

• It can look cool sometimes like Anderson Cooper's hair link

• I think totally platinum would actually be nice if it wasn't a sign of advanced age. Sort of like those creepy kids in that movie Village of the Damned.

I don't know if I'm getting gray hair but I've been getting stray red hairs since I was 20. It's probably the pollution.

• Lol! Pollution? My sister has dark brown hair. She's recently (she's 24) started seeing red tints in her hair. :) You probably have the gene and it just made it's presence known.

What Girls Said 6

• Premature graying on men can be quite attractive. :) When women get gray hairs they start dying it... If they hadn't already.

• Idk but I think it is really cute.

• To me it says old

• It's fine..

• gray hair is attractive on a man, not on a woman

• There are plenty of hot guys with gray hair. I'm okay with it as long as they're not a lot older than me. If they just have gray hair early, that's totally fine.