What are the least douchey sunglasses to wear indoors?

If there is a type of shades, which would it be?

Wayfarers link

Aviators link

Sports wrap around link

Round teashades link

Goggles etc link

• Wayfarers
  • Aviators
  • Sports wrap around
  • Round teashades
  • Goggles etc.
Someone might want to wear them to cover up bruises or dark circles from staying up. Or maybe they went to the eye doctor and those big medical shades are too heavy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget about what looks douchy, think about what looks the best.

What Girls Said 9

• No such thing. All sunglasses inside are douchey.

BUT if I had to choose, I'd go with the wayfarers or the teashades.

• personlly.. id where none of these lol.. make up ftw.. but for guys.. I guess id go with the wayfarers for sure !

• I call 'em rehab glasses, I don't think it's a big deal. You can't win, so just do wear w/e you want. I picked Aviators just cause I think they look cool, I feel like teashades would make you look like a pretentious hipster douche.

• All of them are probably going to luck bad wearing inside. Definitely skip the goggles, no explanation really needed there. Rd tea shades kind of look like Harry Potter in shades, sports wrap? Are you going for the "I'm better that you jock" look? Aviators? You get either cop or 70's disco look. That leaves wayfarers...least risky. For females, gives off an old Hollywood glam thing, or for both sexes, gives off a morning after hangover look. But cool.

• Wayfarers and Aviators are the most attractive ones, for sure.

• Gotta love the Wayfarers, Aviators, and oversized round teashades. Either way sun glasses inside will either look douchey, or suspect.

• i love aviators outside. all of these are douchey to wear indoors. I don't know what you mean by goggles...like lab ones or swimming ones? I guess those are less douchey except you'd look so stupid but whatever, that's what I chose

• not the type of goggles in your example, more like rave goggles.

• I kinda think they are all douchey.

What Guys Said 7

• Anybody who wheres sunglasses indoors is an automatic doche. Regardless of frame shape. The only time, and I meen the ONLY time, that wearing shades inside is exceptable is if you're blind. Otherwise, sunglasses are made to block out the sun, which is not found indoors.

• Sunglasses are like hats, there's not reason to wear them indoors and it makes sense to remove them.

• Maybe you want to wear them to cover up bruises or dark circles from staying up too much.

• I guess the slimmest ones you can find that you like.

• at least with hat's you have a reason not to take them off in doors- HAT HAIR!

• Trick question. No sunglasses look good indoors.

• voted goggles, there's really no reason to wear your sun glasses in doors unless you're a douche LOLZ

• Sorry dude, all pretty douchey...

• But it's highly mathematically unlikely they are all equal amounts of douchey.

• your face?

• Sports wrap around. Least pretentious.

My fav. are aviators tho...for the record.

• Aviators remind me of the 70s and motorcycle cops, though. Of Hyde from That 70s show and Erik Estrada. Some people would see wrap shades as someone trying to be 2cool4school and failing.