Fellow girls, does your skirt/dress get blown up often?

I love wearing skirts and dresses, but it is really windy where I live so it happens a lot. So, I was wondering how much it has happened to others, this is for your whole life.

• Never
  • 1-5 times
  • 6-10 times
  • 10+ times
  • I'm a guy and want to see results.

Most Helpful Girl

• That has only happened to me twice (memorable) I think. Once just after my sisters graduation and once at my cousins wedding... Awkward both times. Usually I wear spandex under skirts to avoid any exposure but not on these occasions... So embarassing. Lol

• That would suck. Was the wedding a outside wedding?

• Hahaha. Nooooo kidding! And we were taking pictures with my sister in her cap and gown on a really pretty hilltop and it was just a liiiiiitle too windy for the light fabric of my skirt. It kept flapping up in the back, unknown to me... Hahaha. My mom mentioned it afterward over dinner... Gah. I have no clue how many people got more than they bargained for on that day...

• Thanks for the stories.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh wow. Post pictures.

• I like skirts getting blown up

What Girls Said 9

• It has happened a handful of times that I remember, my biggest problem was having to worry about my friends lifting it up!, lol

• Maybe once or twice and I don't like it but I always wear spandex or shorts under..but usually my problem with skirts is that it rides up

• Strange, I don't really have that problem.

• Has happened a lot for me, but that's because I used to live in a windy town and didn't care to wear my clothes after the wind. I don't think it's embarrasing.

• I don't get what you mean when you said, "and didn't care to wear my clothes after the wind."

• Because it is stuff that happens when you wear a loose skirt on a windy day. It's not like people label me as a weirdo or anything if my skirt blows up. And you aren't showing off any more than you do at the beach anyways.

• You sound like my kind of girl!

• its happened to me once my entire life

• yes it does! I LOVE dresses and skirts but I have to hold them every time I go outside especially on a windy day. I try to wear shorts underneath. one day my skirt blew up and everyone saw my butt and panties. SUPER embarrassing lol

• No, matter how many times it happens to me I get embarrassed still, even if I'm wearing shorts underneath.

• If you think about it it's kind of dumb when your wearing shorts underneath because they will just see what they would have saw if you just wore shorts that day, but I guess it's just a natural reaction.

• Sounds more like it was SUPER sexy.

• Yes, it has happened to me. Several times.

• when I wear a skirt (its rare) I wear tight ones, so they don't get blown up

• Yeah my skirt has blown up a few times when it was really windy but I always wear black spandex shorts underneath so it wasn't embarrassing for me :p

• an't remember it happening often but maybe once or twice. I don't know, don't keep count.