Girls: How much is too much muscle on a guy?

In terms of turning you on. A lot of girls say they like some muscle but not too much, what does that mean exactly?

Most Helpful Girl

• When he's real bulky and cannot put his arms down to his side.

link

This is a good amount of muscle

link

What Girls Said 8

• This makes me think of Raj Bhavsar on Rings.

When it looks like your forearms can crush my head on accident, then it's too much. When you look like a professional body builder, it's too much. But you are fine (in both meanings of the word!)

• Too much muscle is like this :

link

The amount of muscle in your pic is freakkinnn hottt its turning me onnn. (;

• I'll have to say as long as you don't look like the Hulk ( the green version, well actually the wrestler is a bit too much too) then that's still sexy for me.

but I have to say it is and always will be a personal preference.

as long as a guy's arms are not bigger than my thighs its okay.

p.s. Nice abs make me drool *_*

• Gorrilla juice head level would be doing the most.

• What is really nice about a guy with muscles, is when he doesn't draw a ton of attention to them and ask a lot of questions about them.

• Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that this was an A&A site not a Q&A site. Did you even consider the fact that I might actually want to know? A lot of girls say they don't like a lot of muscle on a guy but never specify how much a lot is, so thanks for your input.

• What you have is enough. Anything more is too much (for me).

• girls have different opinions when it comes to what is attractive in a guy and what's not. but me personally, I'm not too interested in really muscle-y guys. but as long as they look healthy and fit then that's all that matters;)

• Yeah, but "really muscle-y" is so vague. Could you give an example of what your upper threshold of "muscle-y" is?

• like without flexing their arms you're able to see big bulges of muscle. sorry its kinda hard to explain

• link sexy

link too much

What Guys Said 3

• I've asked girls this myself.. they're not very specific for the most part... they show a body builder as an example of bad and show a picture of Brad Pitt as an example as good.. it doesn't at all really tell you the tipping point..

But, from what I've gathered the average girl finds this to be the perfection point

link

Muscle, with a little bit of fat for aesthetics (a softer, less BB pro look)

Anything more or less gets less attention from the majority. However, there are obviously minorities that prefer other sizes and levels of definition.. such as skinny guys and really jacked BB guys.. but for the average girl, I'd say the pic above seems to be the perfect point where any more muscle (or lower body fat %) becomes less ideal and any less muscle (or more body fat %) also becomes less ideal.

• Some women might perceive the guy as being too vain or that he will treat her as a lower priority in his life below himself (working out).

• Honestly many girls like it as much as guys like big t*ts on a fit girl.