Also, what is the trend in your exes - how tall have they been on average.
1. Your height
2. Your preferred height in a man/woman, and do you have a limit to how tall or short you'll date?
3. Why do you prefer that height range/why won't you date people out of that height range? (if you have a rule against dating too tall or too short or same height)
4. How tall have your exes been on average? Do the people you date match with your preference?
Play nicely, kids. :)
Most Helpful Girl
1. The doctors consistently measure me at 5'3, but I feel a little taller, maybe 5'4.
2. I strongly prefer tall guys, 5'10 and up. I'd say 6'5 is my limit. I know some people may not consider 5'10 to be tall but that's my range. I don't have a preference for women, but I'd prefer that they not be too tall. like 5'8, for example, is not that tall to me. I have friends who are 5'8 and aside from looking in mirrors with them to see how we look, they just don't FEEL tall to me. If I didn't catch our reflection when walking together, I honestly would feel like they were only one or two inches taller than I am.
3. I think societys standards of beauty affect everyone, even if I don't always like those standards. Tallness is associated with physical masculinity and that probably plays into why I like tall guys. Its not artificial or something they worked for, like tons of muscles (which I don't find attractive usually) but something just natural. I like it. Also, Its more so about how I feel in relation to them. Like, 5'8 doesn't feel much taller, 5'10 is okay, but 6'0-6'2 is what starts to actually feel tall to me. The number doesn't matter if my body or my psychological attraction doesn't mesh up. I say this because some people have argued that 5'8 is tall enough for me, but who can tell me what feels tall enough for me or what looks good to me? No one. Its not even about heels for me. I love heels, but I don't wear them all the time. I love flats. (I think I like accentuating my shortness because I feel at an awkward height where I'm nowhere near tall, but I'm also not a super petite 5'0.) so its mostly about how I feel with tall guys, if I feel that theyre tall when I stand next to them. I like looking up to kiss, standing on my tip toes. Its just so f***ing cute. I want to climb you, like that's part of my requirement for relationships - trees. lol
I find tall guys extremely attractive physically. That's a huge part of it as well. Tall just looks good most of the time, on guys. I would also point out something physical that I've noticed - tall guys I've been with seem to have nice..erm...packages :) but that could just be my experience combined with a stereotype.
And I think to a lesser extent its the message I get from society and family. Being tall generally means more respect in society. I don't want my future children to have to deal with being short, especially the boys. Its no guarantee that being with a tall person will mean tall kids, but there's a high chance that they will be taller than I am. But that's a long way down the road. its just something in the back of my mind, and I think there's also a natural drive toward genetic diversity
4. My exes have all been tall. I've been attracted to shorter guys before, absolutely. One of the most gorgeous men I know is like 5'6/5'7. Most of the men who I end up with are very tall. I've never dated a guy who was under 6'0. This may have something to do with the fact that tall men hit on me the most.0