What are your racial preferences in dating?

Preference ≠ racism.

I am open to dating any man from any race as what matters to me the most is how he is as a person. But if I am asked what would be my top preference then I'd say East Asian, Central Asian and Mixed. Interestingly, I least prefer South Asian despite being South Asian myself. I have my own reasons for that.

Mention your race then mention your racial preference. I am curious after watching this video lol, nothing serious.

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I like basically all kinds but I'm slightly more interested in middle eastern, North African and eastern European.

I'm from Sweden myself. A side note, I kinda don't fancy Swedish girls so much because my connection to 99% of them is so off. They don't really like me either so doesn't matter I guess.

2|0
    0|0
    • Ahahaha guys around me don't like me either but someone dudes online, from other races tend to compliment me a lot so if guess I'm good too 😂

• Show All
    • Haha you talked about bitch lasagna, I only heard that from pewdiepie so assumed you watched him.

Glad to hear that :)

• I heard that from other people who watch PewDiePie lol 😂 apparently its definition fits me perfectly.

• I am Caucasian and I have dated mostly other Caucasian females. I have also dated Asian, Indian, and Hispanic women. My current girlfriend is native American Indian. I have never dated a black woman and I have never felt attracted to them.

1|1
    1|0
    • Are you open to dating Black women?

• Where I live, black women do not just look different. The overwhelming majority of black people in the Southern US have a different culture that is quite different from my culture. My lack of attraction extends beyond physical differences. Yes, I can imagine meeting a black woman who is a part of my culture and I don' know how I would feel under such circumstances. All I know is that I have never met a black woman who I wanted to date.

• I understand. I honestly don't prefer South Asian men because I find majority of South Asian households very problematic. Especially with women that pamper their sons till death. I've seen many of these pampered guys ruin marriages by their lack of personality and needing their mother for everything.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm not opposed to dating anyone because of their race. If I'm not attracted to you then I'm not. I'm black but that doesn't mean I find all black men attractive. Their are cute white guys and ugly ones, physically and personality wise.

Religion is more of the dealbreaker for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I find myself to be most attracted to East/South East Asians. I could find attractive guys in every race, but because of some cultural clash, I may not be looking forward to starting a relationship with them.

2|0
    0|0
    • For me, it is their mindset, culture and upbringing that's more important than their race or genes/appearance blah blah. Like I said I'm open to dating anyone but the top ones I listed are just because I find these group of men the most attractive 😂 don't get me wrong when I say that I'm dating a Middle Eastern guy, like I said it's about the person, and I love him a lot.

• Show All
    • Hmm, they shouldn't interfere with your preferences. But good luck with your future partner!

• Present partner, you mean. Thanks ❤️ I hope you can find your soulmate too!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't have a racial preference and I prefer non-Chinese races even though I'm Chinese but I might marry a Chinese man because I don't want a bi-racial baby or a baby that doesn't look like its my child.

2|0
    0|1
  • If I like you, I like you. I could never skip out on someone over something like race. Cultural barriers are one, but I wouldn't limit myself and say "I don't like Asian guys" cause... maybe I just haven't met THAT Asian guy. Nothing is off the table.

1|1
    0|0
    • Of course, I am open to dating anyone from any race as well as long as we have similar mindset. But one could still have a preference that's mainly my question.

• Yeah true, I just think limiting yourself to only certain races is weird, you never know who you'd get along with/have chemistry with, if you're basing it off of race alone. But cultural barriers and opinions do play a factor. I've dated mostly white guys, because there are very few black people where I live that I'm not related too. Explaining 'black people things' to them gets old.

• Whatever rocks your boat, girl.

• People of color is a preference but not a must. That includes South Asian, North African, Middle Eastern, etc.

Oddly enough, white women aren't a fan of me as much as I'm not a fan of them. Nature works in a funny way

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any racial preferences as long as I find the woman attractive. I have other preferences though. I won't date a follower of Islam. I won't date a political extremist or a Trump supporter. I won't date anyone with poor hygiene, and I won't date anyone who only wants "missionary" sex. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • "I won't date a follower of Islam." You're well aware that the asker is a follower of Islam, right?

JK, I wouldn't be with someone that's non-Muslim either.

• I didn't look to see who the asker was, but yes, I know you wouldn't date a non-Muslim.

• Every race aside from East/SE Asian and black.
    But you people are my number 1, but you're difficult to snag. LOL
    I've had most luck with Latinas though.

4|0
    1|0
    • We're #1 but difficult to snag what do you mean?

I mean, Asian women are the most picky and selective but that's because we take marriages/children/family and such traditional values more seriously. It's nothing bad 🤷

• Show All
    • By the way, where did you think I was from?

• @linaashxx Why fuck? Did you want a Polish guy? I wanna try EVERY race to be honest. LOL
      I thought you were from Eastern Europe. Like Romania or Bulgaria. LOL

• I am South Asian and I am most attracted to South Asian guys and Middle Eastern guys. Unfortunately, so many South Asian guys are obsessed with banging white girls.

2|0
    0|0
    • I find majority of South Asian households very problematic so I would only be with a South Asian guy if he isn't like the majority.

• Show All
    • What religion do you follow?

• I find mostly white then Asian guys attractive in general, although I have seen good looking guys in every race.

1|1
    1|0
  • I have no preferences, though from experience (not dating, just normal human interaction) I have the impression that Russian/ eastern European girls seem to be more arrogant/demanding, but I try to keep an open mind before any interaction.

1|0
    0|0
    • But those girls are lovely! I made some friends from there and they were beautiful and very nice.

• Yeah, like I said I try to keep an open mind. I try to see everyone as an individual, but it can be hard not to think in stereotypes because thats just how our brains work. I know other girls from eastern Europe who are really nice and smart, but just a handful of bad experiences can leave a strong impression.

• I'm Indian and my first preference is Arab, followed by White. My fiance is white. I have dated many races except for black guys, but that is because there are not many of them here.

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm dating a Middle Eastern guy now. I remember telling him at his face that I don't prefer Middle Eastern guys way before we got into a relationship 😂

• Oh wow where is he from? Haha preference can change anyway especially if their personality attracts us.

• I am attracted to some guys of every race. I look more for facial features I like than what color their skin is. I’m white, my boyfriend rn is Chinese

2|0
    0|0
    • I look more into culture/upbringing.

• Show All
    • He has the same values as me. He doesn’t have the same values as his parents.

• That's alright depending on how he deals with his family.

• I prefer White Blondies , burnettes mostly from EU/UK or Latina/Spanish i gave up on indians , plus middle eastern won't fit due to religious issues and i am quite good around them so its fine with me

1|0
    0|0
    • Not all of Middle Eastern girls have religious issues. I’ve met some who’ve become atheists.

• Show All
    • I'm also pretty sure there are many Middle eastern women who are not very religious. Maybe search on dating websites?

• AT AGE OF 21 nah , to early i guess

• Only women of european ancestry do it for me. I've had sex with white, black, Asians and latinas but I can only date white girls. It's not skin tone. It's just cultural differences. I find it hard to relate to their families and peers. I can't even date white girls from lower socioeconomic backgrounds. I guess just I want my potential offspring to have the same/similar upbringing I did.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m Persian 🐺
    I don’t really care about race, I’ve met an extremely good looking Indian man. I’ve met a great looking black guy, in all honesty, I don’t think I have a preference.

1|1
    0|0
    • Persians in my opinion has some insanely beautiful women. Every ethnicity has beautiful women but Persians just seem like so many are on a goddess level 😄 At least in my eyes.

• Oh, why thank you. I’m flattered 😊

• Im extremely scandinavian. And prefer Scandinavian girls. I might get a girlfriend from another race, but I'm 99% sure my wife will be scandinavian or northern european.

A thing about racemixing:
    Humans have evolved to best fit the people who they evolved along side with. So that means that whites have evolved fittingly together with whites, and so with blacks and Asians. After knowing this, mixing up races seems like it will take away some good stuff evolution has given us.

0|0
    0|0
    • Definitely we are best adapted to our own region but as long as it is possible to have healthy babies with other races, variation is not a bad thing.

• Show All
    • A good example of racemixing is dogs.
      Dogs are from so different races, because they have evolved separately. They fit together together well with their own races, but tiny dogs and big dogs doesn't always go nicely together. I guess its the same with people, but I'm keeping in mind that people are not dogs.
      And yes, dogs from different races can have babies.

• When other species differentiate so much that they can't reproduce healthy fertile offspring anymore or it comes with extreme difficulties then yes you can't mix then but humans have differentiated that much.

• I’m a white dude as I’m sure you can see from my profile pic. I don’t really have and kind of preference for race although I do find many Eastern European and Grecian women particularly attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer humans. Now, I HEAR that some aliens look just like us so, if I happen to get involved with one and don't know they're alien I guess there are SOME aliens I'd be into, too but, mostly, I'm into humans.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm mixed so half white and half black. I prefer white guys mostly white Europeans. My ex was Dutch and now my former boyfriend of over a year is Russian.

1|0
    0|0
  • White/Asian is my preference. I'm just not sexually attracted to girls with a darker skin, so that would make a painful relationship for them.

1|0
    1|0
    • At least you aren't like my ex. He dated me but still reminded me how undesirable my dark skin is and destroyed my self-esteem overtime.

• Exactly, that's just a dick thing to do. I generally don't dislike skin colour, but more the features that come along with it. For quite dark skinned girl, I generally dislike their hair for example.

• The paler the better. I like Norwegian and Swedish girls. But honestly, I'll date anyone :)

1|0
    1|0
    • The paler the better? How racist and colonial.

Jk, preference≠discrimination.

• We Brits are very racist and colonial, yes :)

Anyway, every time I tried to date a 'brown' girl, it was always I couldn't, because of her religion and her culture.

• White woman, I prefer white men. Would also date Asian or Latino men. No blacks for me

2|0
    0|0
  • White, I like white women, particularly Scottish and Irish girls as that is a large part of my heritage and it is genetic and natural for me to be attracted to them. Your race and tribe are a big part of what you are, their survival is very important because you're evolved to live with your racial brothers. I won't race mix, period.

0|0
    0|0
    • Preserving culture is great, but there's nothing wrong with mix race either 🤷

• Show All
    • Culture is always changing. The Bengali culture isn't the same now as it was a century ago. So what's the big deal in this?

Don't get me wrong, I'm very serious about my culture and even want my kids to grow up with it regardless of the race of their father. I've seen mixed kids embrace both sides of their culture and having no problem with it. Do you even have any idea how large a population of 200+ million people is? It won't go extinct so easily.

• Once the culture turns into something else that did not come from it, it's extinct.

• I am open to any race, but my preference is slightly darker skin to dark tan. Like Indian, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern

1|0
    0|0
  • For Dating I have No preference, dated Girls of different races.
    But for a LTR to build a Family I will choose a Woman from my culture with Same phenotypes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd happily date someone of any race, my preference is probably white but if I find someone attractive I wouldn't discount them because of skin colour.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything but indian.

I am of indian decent and indian women are the worst, they're just sluts for white guys.

0|0
    3|0
    • Believe me, is South Asian dudes changed their mindsets we wouldn't have to choose other races. The way you just worded that Indian women are 'sluts' for White dudes is the exact reason, TBH. Lol.

• Show All
    • Guyana has brown people too, I don't understand the belief that if it's a Brown/South Asian then it has to be Indian. I'm from Bangladesh and many people wrongly think that I'm Indian too!

• with all respect mam , i gave up on indian women long back , they're total $*uTS! and the one who are kind they don't want to migrate and some of them just need money thats what current condition of india is

• Doesn't matter. It's more about the traits people have as an individual rather than as a race

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white, the woman I'll date has to be strictly white.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm white.
    I do or don't date someone on that person alone, not by race.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't characterise in that way. I have certain personality traits which I find attractive more then anything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am west-European. I prefer to date European women. I'm also open to date women from Indo-European origins.

1|0
    0|0
  • Race doesn't matter to me...

But I don't like my own people too though.

1|1
    0|0
  • White, and I date white girls. What are your racial preferences in dating?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black men. I like Hispanic men. I don’t like white guys anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference. If i find you attractive then I find you attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • No doubt Asian girls are beautiful 👌 but i have no preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm black and I prefer black guys but I'm open to dating other races.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a racial preference

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I prefer no one

2|0
    1|0
  • I prefer Turkish but open to all.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Oof Turkish dudes are gorg 😍😍😍

• 7d

Yes they are but it is mostly about culture my first boyfriend was half Swedish and half Colombian so i guess i am open to all

• 7d

I am also open to all. I'm dating a race that I originally didn't prefer but he's the best. ❤️

• XX genes from the human race

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Korean girls so what

1|0
    1|0
  • Latina, Asian

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm open minded in dating

1|0
    0|0
    • I am too. Don't you even have any top preference?

• No preferance. Just someone who's kind, has a sence of humour, lets me see my family and likes animals

• i like them all. the only race out there is human.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am Mixed, I prefer East Asian.😊

1|0
    0|0
  • White

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree. No preference

2|0
    0|0
  • Generally the human race.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm black. I'm open to dating any race but Asians.

1|0
    0|0
  • Currently I like none

1|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes