What do you think about girls with long neck?

Do you guys find a women with long neck attractive ?

does it turn you on ?

or all the way around ?

It's not me being insecure lol. And no, I don't have a long nect like girrafe. Just happened to me yesterday when I sit laid my head back, it makes my neck look longer, and guy friend of mine tell me that I look sexier cause I showed up my neck.

And that sounds weird to me, that is why I asked whether guys find a girl with long neck is attractvie or my friend being weird :\

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• you would make a great date for a vampire or someone love giving hickies

• She has a deep throat.

• Depends, is she tall? If so, I think they're very attractive. It might be a turn on, only if she'll let me close enough to her neck and do my thing :p

• I've never payed much attention to the neck (unless kissing it). Eyes 1st then work my way down.

• no body really cares to be honest...stop being so insecured seriously...

• Like a Giraffe?

• Giraffes

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's beautiful. I have a long neck and I think it's beautiful especially with fine looking necklace! But unfortunately, it's my weak point lol when someone, a girl or a boy, touches it I almost start hitting everything in front of me like a horse lol.

• totally in the same boat! is your neck really ticklish too?

• Oh so there're some people like me hahaha

Yeah too much.. My weak point lol.