Length of shorts/dresses for muscular legs?

I found a picture similar to my legs, although mine might be a tad smaller. link

No, again, it's NOT me lol I'm not white and randomly on the interweb.

Since apparently the shorts I wear make me a whore according to girlsaskguys.com, link

link

ohmygoodness, they're on sale too according to the website

What would be a good length?

link

link

The shorts I do wear, NOTHING hangs out. No ass or va-jay-jay, but since it's slutty to the open minded community of girlsaskguys.com, I ask, what would be a more appropriate length?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that those short shorts will make you look like a whore, but they ARE definitely sexy and are going to attract some sexual attention. If you're comfortable with that, then wear them. If not, then find some that are a couple of inches longer.

I know you're smart enough to figure all that out by yourself.

• mmm, no, because according to guys on girlsaskguys.com I'll never be respected or taken seriously

• Not that this will necessarily make you feel better, but several guys called me "thick" a month ago+it really hurt my feelings. I'm a 5'8 size 4/6 so it seemed not even true, but after giving it some thought I decided that they meant it as a compliment so I should accept it as such. If your thighs really look like that first pic than I'm jealous! Plus guys LOVE shapely legs. I'm sure you're beautiful so show off those legs! I feel your frustration, but I think the "thick" comment is a wording error

• QA I understand your body issues. I was offically diagnosed with anorexia 6 months ago

What Guys Said 8

• F*** these haters.

Show off your body if you want to, so long as you understand that it will catch the attention of men.

Wanting men to look at you doesn't make you a whore.

• If those are close to your legs, they look GREAT.Wear shorts that are to the middle of the thigh.

• Well if you're really going to hide great legs like that, then I'd go with link #2.

• the first pair are way better. Listen, people want to label you a whore because they hate the effect your legs and short shorts have on guys.. let them get mad and label you, it really doesn't matter if you don't care : )

• They both look OK. May I ask a question? Why do you say your legs are jacked?

• Jacked? Because they look like the ones in the link. And the more I think about it, the more unattractive and gross they look. Just bulky and stubby and short looking, because I'm short

• yes and don't worry about legs being too strong, I personally like strong legs and the picture that you showed me, made my panties wet

• wear what you feel like wearing...

• You really seem to have an unhealthy obsession with the things guys say on this site. If they bother you so much, why do you keep reading them? Why do you keep asking those same guys questions? Why do you spend so much time on this site?

• If y'all expect me to take everything y'all say seriously, why can't I ask for approval ;)

• What does that even mean?

• If y'all expect me to take opinions on here seriously, why can't I question them? You know what it means, you just don't want to answer it

• Damn if your legs look anything close to that link then I gotta tell you you have some nice ass legs. Wowzers.

• nah, they're unattractive

• i agree, strong shapely legs are HOTTT. link

What Girls Said 11

• link

link - Exclude number 4. xD

link - Her legs look absoultely gorgeous. I am assuming yours is similar..

Although, I do think those American Eagle shorts are just perfect.

• I think your legs look fine and I think muscular legs look great with short shorts (as long as nothing hangs out as you say). Go for the shorter lengths, I think the longer lengths can make your legs look larger than they really are.

• I think short stuff is good. You're young. Muscular legs are hot. (since you aren't fat anyways - I know a lot of softball people with tons of muscle but since they are fat it doesn't really matter)

• Luna for fx has muscular legs, it doesn't stop her from wearing shorts.

link

• those are terrible for her frame though

• I think Luna shouldn't be ashamed of her legs but those shorts do look terrible on her

• link

Ok so the shorts here are slutty as hell but I'm just using it to reference the length, if these were just made of jean material then it'd be totally fine! Basically short shorts can def look good on muscular lefts ^__^

• Go ahead an wear what you like :) If you have amazing legs show them off :D especially if you did a sport and had to work for them. That just makes wearing shorts even more rewarding.

• I like the short ones you chose. Shorts look good on muscular legs in my opinion

• The shorts you wear look fine. I do not really like wearing shorts, but most other girls I see wear shorts like that. For dress I would say knee length in most cases, maybe mid thigh or a maxi dress, depends on what you like.

• Girls with short stubby legs wear tiny shorts because they think it makes their legs look longer and more slim.

• what does this have to do with my question? I was asking for recommendations

• My recommendation is based on that. The shorter the better

• omg do not wear Capri or board shorts! They'll make your legs look horrible! Go with the short shorts, people who say they're slutty are too conservative

As long as your butt doesn't hang out of your shorts then you're fine!

Capris and board shorts because your legs in half and if your muscular and or short you don't want that

• The 4th link I would consider cropped pants not shorts. The last link are shorts though, and they're cute.

The guys on this site will recommend walking around in a bikini as long as your body's hot so don't take their answers seriously

• Damn... either you gain muscle really fast or you worked like crazy on those legs because it takes a lot of work to get legs like that! I have been working on my legs for years and they are now where close to what yours look like. I think the shorts that you mentioned first are the best for your legs because they will make your legs appear longer and plus you get to show off your f***ing awesome muscles! As long as nothing is hanging out those shorts are perfectly fine, especially in the summer around beaches and stuff.

• I think it's partially genetic that I gain muscle easily in my lower half though because my mom has muscular legs also. I definitely never intentionally wanted legs like that