Pink lipstick: Reason for wearing it

Girls, why pink lipstick. I have no problem with it and I actually find it attractive but I'm just wondering, why pink?

I really enjoyed these answers. I'm happy so many people answered this ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you know why baboons have pink/red bums? It's to show the male that they are sexually ready.

Now for the lipstick. Pink or red lipstick is attractive to most men on a subconscious level because it symbolises a woman's aroused red or pink labia. This could be why you like it.

Women choose the color based on what they feel suits them and their activities. I wear pink because it seems more natural than any other color. I don't go for the intense pinks though, just the subtle ones.

Fashion also plays a big part of color choice. The colors go in and out of fashion just like clothes do. So if everyone is wearing pink then it's most likely because it's 'in'.

What Girls Said 12

• its better than blue lipstick link

• because lips are naturally pink... when you where pink lipstick it makes them stand out a little more but still looks natural.

• Because pink looks best on lips. It goes with your natural lip color, and it looks pretty on most girls.

• I don't know maybe because pink is the color for girls.. and sometimes pink is the closest color to our natural lip color and also there are many shades of pink so they have more choice.. but I don't know and I like using red instead of pink..

• Pink is pretty and looks nice on most girls.

• natural lip color is pink, so it's a good way for our lips to look natural, and pretty.

• Because I like pink?

• pink is more feminine and light and it makes our lips look plumpier.. I love pink lipstick, actually all my lipstick tubes are different shades of pink

• it's pretty

• i wear it because it matches my skintone well

• lips are supposed to be reminiscent of the female vagina. painting it with a pinker color is giving it the illusion of a vageena that of an excited female.

it's sexually alluring to (most) men.

• and you said it, you find it attractive, so it must be that most girls are wearing it to impress guys (or coordinate with their outfit)

• thats the stupidest thing I've heard for a long time...

• Hahahaha. This made me laugh. I have heard of people relating lips to vaginas, but I've never heard of it in the way you described.

• well its most natural to go with your skin tones and your lips are already pink

What Guys Said 1

• Imo pink is a "safe" color, if she doesn't want to be bold with a red, or doesn't want to go with an earth-tone color such as brown, or go for something outrageous like blue or purple.

• So if I wanted to tell this girl that wears pink, she could wear something a little more bold, but that she doesn't look bad in pink

• Yeah that's pretty interesting because I think a lot of girls have this idea that bold colors on the face make them look unattractive to men, so they always stick with the same natural, "safe" colors. I'm not a guy though, so I have absolutely no idea what they think about this stuff or if they even care lol.