Do guys care about scars on a girl's face?

About five months ago I was in an accident. It's taken a while to recover from it, and I was in the hospital for a while too. I'm doing better, although I still get back pains at times and I still limp. My face was really cut up too, and now it's heavily scarred. People are always staring at me when I go out, so I always stay in. I always like to my friends and say I can't go out because I am in too much pain, which used to be true.

I used to be so happy confident, and I used to be a very pretty girl. I still am, but I just have scars on my face. No one can look past the scars though, and sometimes I get made of for being ugly. Now I know what it's like. I used to make fun of ugly girls all the time, and I am wondering if this is some sort of karma thing. And now that I am kind of ready to start going out again, and going back to work I think I might try to date again. My boyfriend of three years broke up with me a few months ago, so I haven't really wanted to date either... but also because I don't think I'll be attractive enough anymore. People who care can still see I am a pretty girl with scars> Do you think any guy will?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww, hang in there hun. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and is often what you can't necessarily see don't let a few marks on your body pull you down. I'm not sure if you've heard about the model who got her body and face torn up from a propellor blade several months ago. They had to restructure one whole side of her face and now she has only one eye but she tweets a lot about her recovery, you should look her up. A guy who doesn't like you for who you are and can't see past the scars isn't good enough for you, don't forget that. If you're pretty, you're pretty, scars or not.

What Guys Said 3

• I suspect you look worse, but still kind of attractive.

Scars need to be really severe to impact how sexually attractive you look, otherwise they make you less 'pretty' and 'cute' but not less sexy.

• Females are f***ing weird about what they call "blemishes"...I would have to see pics of you to know whether I indeed think that you are pretty...afterward.. but what I really mean is beforehand...it always amazes me how some girls think they are really pretty but they aren't to me...or they think they are unattractive and yet I think they are hot..but I would still see you as "pretty" whether you had blemishes or scars or stretch marks or whatever...I still have scarring from 3rd degree burns that I received when I was almost 4...over 50 years ago...(:(:(:

• Yes a guy will look past those scars. When you find a guy that will look past them and love you then you will of found a really great guy.

What Girls Said 2

• I would hope not. I would still like a guy if he had scars on his face.

• Yes they do