Do you find broad shoulders on athletic women attractive?

If I was taller, I would want broad shoulders. Not ridiculously broad, but ones that scream athleticism

Examples:

link

link

link

link

The pics I used aren't a total representation, but they're simple examples. Not too broad. If I was tall, I'd want that

Are they attractive?

well damn, people on here change opinions quickly. I call Lolo Jones manly and people flip out. People call Hope Solo manly and no one is getting butthurt

Anyhoooo

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't find them attractive or unattractive

What Guys Said 20

• Yes, the broad shulders bring back memories...Athletic women are always attractive, unless they're steroid babes.

• Well I do think Hope is attractive. The shoulder's shouldn't be too broad, but should look like she's got some strength there.

• haha well I do think Lolo has much prettier face, but what the heck do I know...

• Not really. That's why I like Alex Morgan more than Hope.

• I like athletic girls, but I do not like broad shoulders.

Look at the Olympics: male swimmers look amazing, female swimmers don't. They are attractive, but not as attractive as say female tennis players (except the Williams-beasts).

• That's why I said not overly broad and why I also didn't post pics of swimmers. Those chicks are amazonian women...no one finds that attractive

• It depends how the rest of her body is distributed...if you have broad shoulders and sticks for legs, it looks not good at all. If you have thick legs and broad shoulders, that would look "good". However generally I wouldn't say broad shoulders are attractive.

• Are those females?

The first "woman" got similar shoulders to mine, and also "her" facial features suggest "she" might actually be a dude!

• Not hot at all.

I respect athleticism, but I would never date a woman with more physical prowess than me. I'm already really strong, so a woman that could lift more or punch harder than me would have to be pretty Amazonian.

Regardless, it would still feel weird for me to date a girl with big shoulders. I don't really feel like cuddling with a piece of steak.

• last two (the same chick) is a disaster. I think it's just too out of proportion. and to top it off, she's not pretty.

but the first two chicks - very hot. I like athletic women. I don't like this standard, soft, fragile bodies.

• I think it's all about the total package. If a athletic woman has broad shoulders, but she is in proportion to the rest of her body, then it looks great to me. I think the majority of the Olympic women are very attractive.

• Lolo Jones does look manly, lol. And no, I don't find broad shoulders especially attractive, though that girl in the skimpy swimsuit is hot, haha.

• Nope... not attractive.

• Indifferent really.

• I think Kerri Walsh and Misty May's (volleyball) athleticism is attractive. That softball chick is pretty hot too. I don't know if they'd be considered to have broad shoulders. However, they are definitely athletic and attractive women in my book.

• the last one is so hot!

• Depends on the rest of her body but on some of these women it doesn't really look attractive.

• No, but the last link didn't look bad.

• @update: you got a mixed batch of responses. People didn't flip out because you called Lolo manly. It was because you made a bunch of ridiculous statements, including one that linked her virginity to ugliness.

• The 3rd and 4th pic are nice shoulders. The 1st girl has almost manly shoulders and I do not find them attractive.

• Personally I find less broad more attractive.

• People might of flipped out because you were just being blunt like always :P. People are sensitive, I could care less because its my opinion and I'm not changing it.

• It's hard to judge without taking the rest in account. I like the last two.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys don't like anything that is associated with masculinity on a woman. that includes broad shoulders

• I have pretty broad shoulders and I am fairly athletic (not as in shape as I would like to be though), and I love my shoulders. I am also fairly shour at 5'1.