Bras without padding?

I'm a girl that wears bra's without padding... do guys mind this? I wear like lace bra's, or satin ones but without all the padding & wires :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care what you wear for a bra or even if you do not wear one at all..makes no difference to me...(:(:(:

What Guys Said 20

• Mind? It is absolutely my preference! I *hate* padded bras. I mean, it's fine for a special occasion when you want your boobs to look especially big in an outfit or something, but for every-day wear? Please don't.

I know a lot of girls do this because they don't want hard nipples to show, but I never understood why that's seen as a bad thing? As a guy, I love seeing a girl's nipples, and certainly don't mind if they show a bit through her bra/shirt.

And if we're making out, I don't want to grab a handful of padding; that just SUCKS. I much prefer thin, seamless material, more along the lines of a bikini top, than these thick, padded bras or bras with seams everywhere, which cause boobs to look lumpy and weird under your clothes.

So, hurray for bras without padding!

• When it comes to boobs, I don't like them too big. Currently I have a huge crush on a girl who seems to have really small breasts, almost flat, but I so do not mind. She doesn't wear bras with padding and she looks very good. When she goes out, I think she sometimes wears them but I prefer she doesn't. I must say she's pretty thin, so speaking in proportions she really doesn't need much bigger boobs. I like her just the way she is and there's no need for girls to make her boobs look bigger. Okay, so big boobs may result in a nice cleavage and make the girl look hot, but again I really don't care how big her boobs are. But what I do not really like is when they make their boobs appear bigger than they actually are... it's kind of deceiving... same with make-up: not too much or none at all and it's perfect with me :)

• And I forgot to mention: If a girl feels more comfortable with a padded bra, that's fine. The thing is I don't want her to wear it just because she thinks I'd find her to be more attractive

• I don't mind it at all and I doubt that anyone minds at all

• Nothing wrong with that. I personally like all bras. If a girl is more comfy in one than the other, then have at it haha

• using padding to make your breasts look larger is just plain fake. but you can use them to protect your breasts from bumps/impacts. if you care.

• It's okay not to wear padded, but sometimes on particular dress you should use padded one for better view and comfort

• I wouldn't care. I don't know why I would.

• Well because lots of girls nowadays wear paddes bras (I guess... most bras I see are all padded), and maybe guys are just used to seeing girls with push up or padded bra's that he maybe would find it weird or strange that I don't like to wear padded bra's/push up...

• My personal opinion when it comes to bras is function over fashion. I'm not overly picky.

• I agree, function over fashion is very important to me with bra's. I don't like the feeling of push up bra's, they don't feel comfortable to me. That's not the only reason why I wear bra's without padding, I just like a more natural look. :) Thanks for your answer!

• Indifferent

• I do not like lace bras, at all but nothing wrong with it

• Just as long as they are easy to come off

• I prefer that way and sexy too,these days almost every girl puts on the padded version and it gets even ridiculous why they wear it to gym

• I like padding as long as the girl is happy?

• Depends, I love it but every guy is different

• I honestly don't like lace bras that are very complex nothing's wrong with it

• I don't care I like the bra to be smooth not with a lot of bumps and stuff!

• It's fine, I mean its personal preference

• It's okay but I love padded bras

• Fine, but I love soft bras not much thin!

• I love it if a girl can pull off looking great without a padded bra. Gives a nice natural look so you get a better idea of what her boobs look like naked, and if her top is tight the nipple projection tends to show a bit.

• Sounds good to me.

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't see why a guy would care what kind of bra you wear. As long as he knows you have boobs and aren't a dude it should not be a problem. It isn't something you should worry about hun.

• I don't think it matter what type you wear. Some probably prefer it because some padded ones or push ups can be kind of deceiving.

• padding gives off a false presention of something that's not really there. guys will prefer women to be real.

• I prefer padded ones as I am not so busty and they make my t*ts look bigger.

• I don't like wearing those types because it barely gives support

• ok, do you mean padded as in to make you look bigger, or just padded in the sense that it is lined- because just lined don't make you look bigger really, I do prefer the non padded ones which are just a layer of lace or something as they are much more comfortable...no idea which ones look better though, on me they fit better, the underwire sits properly on the body and doesn't lift away or anything & i feel as though they support better which is weird as their is less padding?

• I like lace bras myself. But I don't like how the nipples peek out from them. :(

• Who cares. They both come of anyway...