Guys, are ice queens a turn off?

Women like Grace Kelly. Very beautiful, but kind of icy and cold looking. I mean, I´m sure most ice queens are sweet, normal, loving and fun to be around, they just look like that.

I´ve been told that I´m an ice queen (I´m also blond with green eyes) and I was wondering if guys thought it was a turn off...

Most Helpful Guy

• Huge turn off. Sorry, but that's the truth. By the way appearance wise you're my perfect type, blond with green eyes...what a shame

• the thing is that I'm far from being icy. I guess some people only get the exterior and don't even imagine what's inside.

• I have a reason to find ice queens a turn off. Also, maybe people never get to the inside because you never let them? People will only get as far as you let them, you might not realize that you prevent people from doing the very thing you actually want.

What Guys Said 5

• An attractive exterior is nice to look at, but if there's no warmth and personality underneath, it's all for naught.

• Absolute turn-off.

You can't get to know her, can't even normally talk to her. It doesn't mean how pretty is the girl if she never "is there", no guy wants to do all the work - you can count on that!

• If she is pretty physically then no, it's not a turn off if she simply "looks" mean. Someone can look mean and be the sweetest person. If her personality is completely intolerable then yes, it's a turn off.

• I find them a turn off too, but also am very attracted to their traits. I just find them prude and bitchy looking.

• They are gorgeous!

What Girls Said 1

• So because you have blond hair and green eyes, you're cold and icy looking?