Even tho I took cosmetology class I can do others people hair all day and makeup but mine no way! I look young I see girls get guys when they look "older" than there actual age I even dress kind of young But I'm getting better. I'm trying to stay away from printed tees and go with lacey shirts and flats things of that sort.
My hair I have side swept bangs but it's always this one hair I can't get to go into my clip on the side its on the short side now medium I guess past my shoulders (trying to grow it back out).
I need help I need makeup,hair and fashion advice I want to be taken seriously & treated like my age not how I look.
Most Helpful Girl
Reading some of these answers was entertaining, but here's my advice on how to look older.
Being one of those "young girls who looks older" (I've looked 4 years older than my age since I was 15) here are some of the things I've noticed with myself and other girls my age who look older.
If you want to look older:
1. get rid of the side swept bangs, they make you look younger.
2. wearing a full face of makeup usually helps, ESPECIALLY contouring, eyeliner, and filling in the brows. (also thinner/more arched eyebrows make you look older) so try to go for more of a thin arched look rather than a rounder fuller eyebrow shape.
3. keep growing your hair out, definitely makes you look older.
4. try a middle parting, loose curls, or just have straight flowy hair.
5. as long as you got the hair/makeup part down what you wear usually doesn't matter, but don't wear printed t-shirts, sneakers, flip flops?
but yeah, like I said, a lot of it is about the makeup (contouring and eyebrows especially)
its gonna take some time to get used to all this, but hope I helped :)0