Do you think Rumer Willis is pretty?

I don't think I have to tell you this, but she's

the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.

Now, whether you like her parents or not doesn't

matter, I just was wondering if you think she's

pretty?

Here's some pictures of her: link

link

Now, I know she's not the "typical" type beauty.

However, I think that her unique look is what

makes her beautiful. I just like people who

look like there own person and you won't

find 10 of them walking down the street,

you know? Anyway, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think she's ugly or anything like that. Her pictures are sort of hit or miss. In some she looks fairly attractive, and in others I find her facial shape to be unattractive.

Well, I just did some googling because I thought it was odd that in some pictures I found her jaw line to be unattractive and in others I felt it looked much more attractive. Apparently I'm not the only one as some have suspected she had plastic surgery done to alter the jaw line. Some have also said it's just a combination of her growing up and losing weight. Either way, I think she's more attractive now than before.

That being said, I don't see her as particularly stand out beautiful. Cut through the top rate make up and such, I'm betting she looks fairly average.

What Guys Said 6

• I am not attracted to her at all. Even uncoventially she isn't pretty.

• My initial answer was no, but I was watching Hawaii 5-0, I saw a character on there I thought was cute, decided to look her up and it ended up being Rumer Willis. So my answer now is maybe.

• It's funny that you mention Hawaii 5-0, because that's whole reason why I thought to ask this question in the first place lol. I saw her on there and I knew who she was right away and she

looked very pretty, so then this question formed and the rest is history : )

• No, not at all. The poor girl seems to have inherited a lot more from Bruce than Demi.

• She's umm... she's okay looking.

• She is okay looking.

• No way that's not Bruce Willis with a wig.

What Girls Said 13

• No I don't. I do find women attractive that many men do not, but Rumer Willis would not be one. I cannot get past her jawline. Her jaw just overwhelms her face. It is other worldly.

• I think she's very pretty.

Unconventional beauty is the most interesting type of beauty.

• I find the girl fug.

• Her eyes are a fantastic color, but other than that, no. Her facial features are tiny and close together and her face is huge. It leaves a manly appearance.

• I'm not usually one to lay down the judgement about looks, I think (MOSTLY) everyone has potential... But when I see her all I can think of is POTATO.

• I don't think any of Bruce and Demi's daughters are pretty.

• She does look different and not like everybody else.

She looks okay though.

• She's a little odd looking.. But still pretty

• Not attractive in my eyes

• I guess so but after DWTS show I thought better of her, less of Demi
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1383641-demi-moore-at-dancing-with-the-stars

• She has still awhile to go to see for sure.. w/o makeup... WITH makeup, she's A-OK
      but that 1st DWTS show wasn't so much about her as it was the sophomoric drama in the seats

• ehh not so much

• I think she has potential. I will leave it at that.

• Awful looking