Girls do you ever feel awkward wearing a bathing suit?

Girls do you ever feel awkward wearing a bikini around family if you were on vacation or a day at the beach? Or are you totally comfortable with it? Personally I don't think it matters. What are your thoughts girls and guys?

• Doesn't bother me. I'm totally comfortable with it
    36% (8)57% (4)41% (12)Vote
  • I feel a little awkward so I'll cover up a bit more
    59% (13)43% (3)55% (16)Vote
  • I won't wear a bathing suit around family
    5% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, not at all... I also don't feel awkward being 100% naked though so maybe I'm in the minority. I never quite understood why humans got so offended by their own anatomy, but for each his/her own.

0|1
    1|0
    • people who aren't comfortable with nudity...aren't comfortable with their own body. They're insecure

• wow you would go naked in front of your family?

• Yeah, my parents changed my diapers. My mom and my sister have the same things as me and as a kid my mom always walked around naked in front of me so I could see what a normal woman's body looked like and didn't have distorted views (seeing Victoria's Secret models and things of the like all the time can mess up women's perceptions of beauty) and my dad isn't in the picture.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes I do feel awkward wearing a 2 piece bikini for some reason. So I currently have a one piece that looks a lot like this style

link

also black like the above but with white polka dots on it. I guess I just don't like my stomach showing for some reason. I'm not insecure about my stomach or everything, just feels too revealing and not comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always worn a one-piece for that and many other reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit I like to cover a little

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I only feel awkward wearing a bikini around my family. If I wear one with friends I really don't care. I guess its because I'm the only one in my family who will wear a 2 piece.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. I'm usually nude or topless at home, so theyve seen a lot more, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't whn I'm around family but total strangers make me unfortable esp sharing a small /hot tubpool

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm old enough to wear it and I can wear it without looking trampish.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I voted A...i have zero problems with that.

0|0
    0|0