Are ugly guys doomed to die alone?

girls have developed high standards and only want want actor/model looking guys and dismiss the rest . Confidence is a lie . It means a guy who every girl wants = good looking guy .

Most Helpful Guy

• What's wrong with liking good looking people? Yes there will always be someone too shallow. But to be honest, I find guys more guilty of that than girls. At least in my experience I see more girls liking a guy for his personality than the other way around.

And, why is this even a concern to you? If she is shallow you don't want to be with her anyway. Problem solved.

• its not one . its many

• oh ya I forgot the guy has to do everything .

• one thing =/= everything

What Girls Said 4

• You're falling into this trap of a self-fulfilling prophecy. The more you think like that and base your behavior on those thoughts, the worse the situation is going to get. The truth is there's only a small amount of girls out there who only want guys with model looks. If you're ugly (and not just perceiving yourself that way because of low self-esteem) you might have a harder time of it than other guys, but it's far from hopeless.

• No, though ugly guys with no personality, confidence or sense of happiness are definitely more likely to than others.

A charismatic, carefree attitude will make anyone 100x more attractive.

• well I'm a 0 so 0x100 is still 0

• That's the silliest logic ever.

• Okay, first off, how the hell can you have been called a 0? That sounds like exaggeration to me. The ugliest guy in the world would probably be like a 1 (if that's possible), so a 0 would be the sum total of all humanity's garbage, concentrated into a single point, which I strongly doubt you are. Some women just seem to be full of it, given the claims brought against them.
      Second, "because when many say it, it must be true?" Really? No, it's more like "Many people comprise a population that has said [blank]." Also, fallacy by appeal to the masses. I will admit that I myself am prone to this kind of fallacious thinking, but that doesn't make it true.

• That's only because there is a difference between being confident and being a cocky-douche. Lol. Just be yourself, but be sweet.

• what if I am not sweet ?

• You wanted answers, I'm giving them to you straight and not sugar coating it. But from the little convo I've had with ya, you seem like a douche and that is most likely why girls don't like you. Grow up.

• oh I believe you . Girls like nice guys and they never ditch them or friend zone them

• Different women have different expectations. So stay confident, but don't be a douche. The right girl will like you, but if you think you are less than average looking, don't go for average or above average women. Sorry, sad truth

• ive learned that confidence isn't real

What Guys Said 8

• I've seen some.. unattractive men get married. Even to attractive girls. I'm not BS'ing you. Don't give up hope. There's someone out there for everyone.

• Well about 50% of people with partners die alone anyway if their partner dies first, so its something a lot of people have to contend with.

As for not being able to get a partner its going to be far harder if you are ugly, especially with attractive girls who are almost completely unobtainable for ugly guys. The obvious answer is to go for less attractive women, it still won't be easy though, just hang in their and keep trying.

The other alternative is to work on making yourself less ugly. Depending on what issues you have the advice would be very different but no matter what is wrong with you its possible to make significant improvements. Try the obvious stuff like working out, buying new clothes and experimenting with a different hairstyle. If that fails look into plastic surgery and/or steroids.

• Im an ugly mofo but my chick is stunning lol . you will appear attractive to any girl you can sweep off there feet and appeal to be yaself you be surprised

• Doomed? I SHOULD BE HAPPY

• maybe you are aiming too high

• no I go lower than most people

• Well you wouldn't date an ugly girl too

• i would . Those are the girls who treat me worse

• I've seen my fair share of cute girls with ugly dudes. My girlfriend used to date this homely looking grocery bagger before she dated me. And my girlfriend is the highly desired type.

Plus ugly girl's have hope too. My poor cousin was a hideous little girl who had to get a serious nose job to look remotely decent (enormous nostrils we are talking about). She eventually got married before 30 and eventually landed a supervisory job and a big corporation.

• If you think you're ugly, go for the ugly girls then. I bet you're not doing that LOL.

How many guys have model/actor looks? 5% maybe, at most. You do the math.

• i approach girls who look like theyve never been approached before . I know that I'm trash and don't deserve better

• Analyse what you're doing rationally. Learn from successful men.

• they are all average-good looking