Is the Scottish accent really that hot???

i had a look on what accents the hottest and noticed that a lot of the girls said Scottish was hot! should I be running my own phone sex chat line business? haha.. tell me what you think.(joking about the business)

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It's that cute. Ahh yes, Ewan McGregor in Trainspotting. Is it weird that I found him attractive even though he was a skinny junkie in that movie? I think so.

What Girls Said 9

• i'm an american in scotland now and YES the scottish brogue is absolutely amazing. especially ones from the borders and from up in the highlands, like near aberdeen.

• any European accent is hot to me, and yes I find a Scottish or Irish or Australian are the hottest

• You wouldn't be saying that if you've heard the Welsh accent... lol. Nah, it's not that bad ^^'

• yes I love accents, well certain ones lol but scottish is definately one of the hot ones

• I find most accents sexy.

• Accents are amazing in general but Scottish ones are hot ;)

• most accents in general are pretty darn sexy.

• I personally think Australian accents are the hottest, and lol to your business joke.

• australian accents kick ass...

n irish..

• All accents are hot! Specially British and Scottish accents. Makes me go insane when I hear one, specially when they're cute.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know about that but these Indonesian women I know have nice accents