Is the Scottish accent really that hot???

i had a look on what accents the hottest and noticed that a lot of the girls said Scottish was hot! should I be running my own phone sex chat line business? haha.. tell me what you think.(joking about the business)

• Yes
    66% (21)80% (12)70% (33)Vote
  • No
    34% (11)20% (3)30% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It's that cute. Ahh yes, Ewan McGregor in Trainspotting. Is it weird that I found him attractive even though he was a skinny junkie in that movie? I think so.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• i'm an american in scotland now and YES the scottish brogue is absolutely amazing. especially ones from the borders and from up in the highlands, like near aberdeen.

1|0
    0|0
  • any European accent is hot to me, and yes I find a Scottish or Irish or Australian are the hottest

1|0
    0|0
    • You wouldn't be saying that if you've heard the Welsh accent... lol. Nah, it's not that bad ^^'

• yes I love accents, well certain ones lol but scottish is definately one of the hot ones

2|0
    0|0
  • I find most accents sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Accents are amazing in general but Scottish ones are hot ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • most accents in general are pretty darn sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think Australian accents are the hottest, and lol to your business joke.

1|0
    0|0
  • australian accents kick ass...

n irish..

2|0
    0|0
  • All accents are hot! Specially British and Scottish accents. Makes me go insane when I hear one, specially when they're cute.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know about that but these Indonesian women I know have nice accents

0|0
    0|0