Who's the best looking superhero?

I hate to be cliche, but for me it's definitely Wonder Woman...

link

0|0
19|10

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as I despise cats it's gotta be Catwoman link for me when we talk about best looking female superheroes imo. If we talk about male superheroes than that's Spider-man link but maybe I'm biased as hell about that one cause he's also my favorite superhero ever :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• My favorite super heroes are comic book rivals.

I love Superman's character he is the perfect comic and he's probably the only guy that can pull of spandex, lbs

link

(Marvel) Captain America is my favorite superhero in films. Chris Evans is so attractive ;)

link

0|0
    0|0
  • (based on comics not movies)

Men:

Colonel Jupiter

The Human Torch

Thor

Captain America

Women:

Power Girl

Raven

Storm

Rogue

0|0
    0|0
  • Wolvirne

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Iron Man..without the mask or Batman, even with the mask on his chin is pretty sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • clark kent

0|0
    0|0
  • Me, for I am..

**!INAPPROPRIATE GIRL!**

0|0
    2|1
  • Batman if we're talking comic book versions. Film version Hemsworth as Thor, he's a nice lookin man and Jane would be crazy to let him go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Male:

Human Torck/Johnny Storm

Thor

Peter Petrelli

Dare Devil

Female:

Psylocke

Rouge

Scarlet Witch

0|0
    0|0
  • Jean from X-Men

0|0
    0|0
  • male: cyclops

female: catwoman

guess I have some fetish for black skin-tight costume lol

0|0
    0|0
  • M: Gambit (comics)

F: Witchblade (comics)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wolverine.

Not a super hero... but I like Pyramid Head

0|0
    0|0
  • Frozone or wolverine

0|0
    0|0
  • THOR

0|0
    0|0
  • Cyclops

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman

0|0
    0|0
  • Christopher Reeve-superman

0|0
    0|0
  • superman

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Power girl link link

Mystique link , she would be the perfect woman, because she can be anyone you ever desire and even in her human smurf form she is hot. I'm a sucker for redheads. She walks around naked! Chesus!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, Wonder Woman is a princes of goddess, so she is literally perfect in each and every way. I would like to say Power Girl, or a Supergirl though Hawkgirl is hot too. List is Long, I can't even choose the best looking superhero. But for the heck of it, I would probably choose Power Girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Power Girl

Ms. Marvel

Rogue (x-men comics not the movies)

There are loads of gorgeous female superheroes.. Women are pretty highly sexualized in comic books since they have mostly male readers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Psylocke

link

0|0
    0|0
  • catwoman gotta love that leather ha ha lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Misa Amane

Sakura Haruno

Yoko Littner

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlet from gi joe in the comic. For a movie I loved cat woman in the last batman movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Without a doubt pink power ranger . I had mad crush on her as did a lot of guys from my generation .

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find that many female super heroes attractive, most were designed during a time period when curvy, big breasted women were considered to be the most attractive, which isn't really the case anymore, especially not for me. Off the top of my head, I can't really think of any female super heores that I find all that attractive, as I like petite girls the most. Kitty Pryde comes in the closest, but sometimes she is depicted as extremely curvy and big breasted.

0|0
    1|0
  • Captain Gnat is. Second place goes to Mighty Mouse

1|0
    0|0