Do girls like the way guys look in baseball pants?

I've heard that girls like guys in football pants, what about baseball?

Most Helpful Girl

• TBH, not really. They can be very attractive, but the whole megging thing isn't the most masculine thing ever. But it's for functionality, we get it, so nobody's casting aspersions on your masculinity.

• What's megging?

• I personally find it a little too vulgar. But that's just me and my prudish self.

• But it's not nearly as bad as football pants in that regard

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, they're kind of cute. I'm not sure why. But I prefer the ones that go just past the knee to the ones that go all the way to the ground. Those look baggy and unkempt.

• do you like guys butts or crotch in them?

• Yeah. Redsmartie! My ex wore the ones that came to the knees. With his ball socks and kleets. Loved it. It just defined his sculpted body. Now he's older. As for the cup, I don't notice that. You know what it is and why they wear it.

• Not really. My ex played fastball. He looked sexy in his baseball gear. My boyfriend now is a firefighter. That uniform is damm sexy

• did you like how it outlined his butt and crotch?

• Not really...

• what about baseball pants do you not like?

• Meh I don't like baseball period.

• noooo absolutely not

• What's wrong with baseball pants

• it makes them look like they have large butts

• I would think that girls would like that it was a little tight around our butts and crotch

• No, you guys got stuck with one of the worst uniforms... plus, the baseball cap (long term) causes you to go bald or thin out your hair...

• Other than the hat, what is bad about the uniform? Doesn't it show off our butt and bulge?

• It's just an awkward uniform as a whole... the pants don't help :/

• I thought girls would like that the pants show off our "assets"

What Guys Said 1

• Girls don't find guys bodies attractive so no they don't like it