Are big ears a turn off?

I have big ears I think. I don't know for sure but guys have jokingly made remarks in the past. Is it a turn off for girls?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 6

• If I had a boyfriend, bigger ears wouldn't bug me. If anything, it gives me something else to lovingly tug on or nibble. haha

• No its not that big of a deal.

• I find big ears weirdly cute,unless they are weirdly big.

• It's not a turnoff nor a deciding factor, I could care less

• no, of course not. nothing wrong with big ears

• No, their cute.

What Guys Said 5

• I always wished I had big ears. It's handy to store snacks in them.

• Having not seen your ears, nor being a girl I can't say for sure how most girls think about them. If they are really large, my advice to you would be to grow your hair out quite a bit. When your hair is a bit more mopish, it dampens the size people perceive your ears are. If you haven't grown long hair before, try it, and you might like the result. You can always cut your hair if isn't for you.

• Your ears & nose don't stop growing until you die btw.Just for your information.

• doubt their a big factor.

• ha, I'm the total opposite, I have really small ears, and some people pointed it out