Why do all the Swedes block Turkey on InterPals?

I'm letting the guys answer this time but no mock answers please. I'm repeating: NO MOCK ANSWERS. Don't answer this question just to get Xper. I'm really not in the mood to take this kind of thing.

All the Swedes I tried to message to get info about Sweden have Turkey blocked with either Russia or SA & Middle East, so I can't message them. Look, I know our guys can be creeps, but it still feels horrible. Why do they do this? Why block the whole country? Just block the person. I'm trying hard to raise my sdelf-esteem and this happens... you're a Turk, you're worth less than a Swede. Your people are creeps and aren't worthy of talking to them. It hurts. It fucking hurts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh gosh, I am sorry :( I agree with the others, maybe it's because they got tired of the creepy messages. Personally I wouldn't block a whole country.
    I am half swedish, you can message me if you want to know anything! <3

What Guys Said 5

• Here is what a woman posted about this subject
    "Since joining a mere three days ago I - probably like every other woman on here and some blokes - have had over 30 messages from just Morocco alone. This isn't including Turkey, the emirates and a few others countries from which I've recieved a great deal of similar correspondence.

Unfortunately a good 90% of these have had to be blocked (the individual senders not the country) due to innapropriate conversation, pointless communication. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi (because I went to pee and consequently left my tablet alone for 2 minutes) . And although blocking the countries from which I am getting the majority of my "spam" would be a quick fix, my resolve remains strong! There are people from those countries that I will have similar interests and ability to connect with on a deep level. "

• I think its because they consider Turkey as part of the middle east.

• Maybe they're sick of getting tons of creepy messages. I don't know.

• try other sites

• because turkish guys type them about dirty things

What Girls Said 1

• They know there is a higher probable chance they would not have an interesting knowledge with them starting with "Hi, how are you" which seems to be a line, most people use from the less developing nations who don't know how to converse well in English!

It's not just the Swedes who would block those countries but I've seen people from Asia and other western countries do it too.

You shouldn't take it personally. There are other sites to make friends with. Rejection is normal.

• *correction: an interesting conversation

• Yes I already know that.

• Thank God.