What is your favourite form of precipitation?

• Rain
  • Snow
  • Sleet
  • Hail
  • Men
I can't believe no one has said men yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dollar bills.

What Guys Said 10

• Snow cause I've only experienced it once a few years ago down here in the burning hot gulf coast and it wasn't even that much but it was unique enough to cause half my highschool to walk out in the middle of the day so we can have our first snow day :)

• I like rain

• It may rain old wives after I go to sleep, provided it stops when I'm awake.

• I like snow because of snowboarding

• I love rain and I love how it makes the outside smell. When it rains everything around you slows down. You see less animals roaming about. Everyone tends to go back home and then the outside becomes so calm. It's the perfect time to take a walk and just be by yourself, alone with your thoughts. But snow is very pretty.

• Snow, in my opinion, is miserable. Shoveling gives people more heart attacks than fast food.

• haha. I kinda like shoveling. I throw some headphones, play my favorite music then get to work while neighbors do the same.

• Rain /////

• Great poll lol!

• rain Iguess

• I love rain

• Snowfall and Angelina Jolie on my lap. :D

What Girls Said 5