Girls, would you let a girl/guy massage your butt?

So girls let's say you are going for a massage and the woman would massage your butt, would you mind?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you never had a massage before? That's part of it. The gluteus muscles are one of the largest muscle groups in your entire body. To not massage them would cause you more pain.

What Girls Said 13

• Lol yes.
    If it was my boyfriend, then I wouldn't at all.
    But in the massage, I get they would try to make it "a full on experience" but, seriously, I wouldn't want them massaging anything like my butt or boobs. They're a stranger.
    As unmodest as I may be at some times, i'm not going to the extent to let a stranger touch me in those places, even if its for a massage.
    I'd just politely ask the woman or man to kindly stop massaging my butt.

• of course. we store tons of stress in our butts and lower back.

ik always wanted to go get a massage and up connecting with the masseuse and he'd be like i felt tries amazing connection... then we date.

lol just a fantasy since i was a kid. ;p

• NO WAY!!! Never!!! NADA.

• i guess so

• The asker of this question is an obvious troll

• Nope, I'd be okay with that

• It's part of a full body massage.

• of course i wouldn't mind! i'd give her a big tip actually :)

• Eyouu gross noo

• Absolutely not. It feels amazing and I'd trust them to be professional about it.

• Yes if that guy is hot.

• I'd rather my boyfriend massage me, that always felt amazing there. But since I'm single... if I'm still single for the next 10 years, I'd let the female masseuse massage my butt.

• i would not let them.