Why does everyone love Leonardo Dicaprio so much?

Can you people explain to me why Leonardo Dicaprio is loved by pretty much all of America, because I think that he is pretty overrated.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Because he's an absolutely brilliant actor, who can play a variety of characters unlike some that are stuck to playing themselves/one archetype.

• I don't really hear much about him anymore, but I think Leonardo DiCaprio holds a warm spot in a lot of girls' hearts because of his dreamy role in the movie Titanic, and the fact that he was so handsome.

• Hahaha because why not
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../cc1.jpg

• I think he's a good actor but it stops there. I'm not attracted to him or anything like that.

• I loved him in Titanic and some time after that. Nowadays I don't really see what he is about anymore...
    I liked him in Django Unchained, though...

He is a great actor, can't say what kind of a person he is, though.

• He's a talented actor. He's blessed in the looks department too.

• He is a great actress I actually think he is underrated. As far as looks he has fell off in my opinion.

• i only liked him when he was in titianic not now

• Bcs he's a great actor and he's hot

• He's a cutiepatootie! But a lot of celebrities are overrated.

• HAVE YOU SEEN HIS FACE?

• He hasn't won an Oscar yet, maybe that's why.

• Because of titanic. If that fat bitch had got into the life boat in the first place little jack would have lived. At the end there was room for jack on that door only rose was so fat.

• Because he is sexy as helll!!😍😍😍

• Titanic. Nuff said

What Guys Said 10

• Why you hatin?

• Did not mean to sound like I'm hating. I just don't really like him and a lot of people I know get mad at me for it

• he's good looking, talented and rich so he's got a dad bod that looks like shit no biggie he's getting old hence women dont mind as much. No homo

• Lol no not all.

• Because he is an amazing actor!

• I dislike you as a person. Leo is amazing. What next are you gonna say that Ben Affleck sucks too? I can't explain it but its like a feeling of joy I get. It quickly passes but I enjoy watching his characters actions and emotions.

• I'm not American and I don't know the guy, so all I can say is he's a reasonably versatile actor. Even though he only works for Scorcese now.

• Who doesn't like the Blue ninja turtle. He got the two swords and stuff. He the leaders of the tmnt

• He's a good actor, and girls probably like him because he's good looking to them and a good actor.

• He is most handsome men in in the top ten list

• Someone's jealous.