Which would win: Grizzly vs Gorilla? Lion vs Tiger?

What ya think? #LionsTigersBears #OhMy

• The Gorilla and Lion would win.
  • The Gorilla and Tiger would win.
  • The Grizzly and Lion would win.
  • The Grizzly and Tiger would win.
I was reading some things, and apparently the Grizzly would win if it got hold enough of the Gorillas neck. However, the Gorilla is smart enough to get away. So both hair a fair chance.

As for the Lion and Tiger, I watched a video where the male lion won against the female tiger. However, they said if the tiger were male and straight from Africa, it would have won. This fight apparently wasn't fair (male vs female).

Most Helpful Girl

• Grizzly and Tiger. Both are a lot larger and stronger than their opponent. I'm sure a Grizzly and Silverback never fought, but there have been documented fights between Lions and Tigers in the past with the Tiger usually coming out on top.

• Well I saw a video where the male Lion won but that was only because it fought a female tiger

What Guys Said 8

• I think the Grizzly and Lion would win.

• I think the Grizzly for sure, but Im not so sure about the Lion and Tiger. I mean the Lion is the King of the Jungle and the Cat King so maybe lol

• Well a fight between our body is a perrty tough choice since i could slip behind yo back and bite u on the neck pinning u dowo so u will stay still and enjoy the pleasures meanwhile u can seduce meh and i would alrdy faint on the ground drooling all over the floor :|

• A tiger would definitely win against a tiger!
    I'm not sure about gorillas but I have a hunch a grizzy would win!

• Tigers weight more and are bigger than lions. But lions are more used to fight other lions, and tigers eat humans when they age. Hmmmm...
    The gorilla is smarter and has prehensile hands, so my bet is on him.

• Lol thats tigers eat humans part

• They actually do, once they get so old they can't hunt stronger prey.

• The tiger and grizzly.
    Gorillas weigh up to about 400lbs - a male grizzly can weigh more than three times that amount.
    Likewise, a male Siberian tiger weighs about 100lbs more than a lion (there wouldn't be much to choose between the smaller Bengal tiger and a lion though).

• I'm not sure about the grizzly and gorilla but the Tiger is actually quite larger and more powerful than the lion so I just went with D.

• Wow I didn't know that. I imagined the tiger bowing down to the lion lol

• The Gorilla and Lion would win.

• I know gorillas are stronger but I think the Lion has an advantage since its often the predator and has claws

• yes you have a point! hope it helped tough

• Gorilla is smarter, lion is the king of the jungle.

What Girls Said 4

• Humans and dogs can scare away bears. Gorillas are more intelligent, have more muscle and wouldn't back down so the gorilla probably would beat the bear.

The lion and tiger would be equally matched really, but I chose the lion.

• I watched the video and the female tigerr kept tugging at the male tigers hair... Just lole a typical girl fight lol

• i voted D the grizzly and the tiger would win

• I vote grizzly as well but not sure which cat

• Its mot fair that the bald tiger can tug at the lioms hair lolz... Reminds me of human fights

• THE AVERAGE SILVER BACK GORILLA CAN DEADLIFT AROUND 1,800. I FEEL LIKE A GORILLA CAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ALMOST ANYTHING.

Oh and the lion, just because from what I've seen a lion > most wild cats.

• Yea lion is usually king of the jungle.! The bear has claws though lol

• The Grizzly and Lion would win.