How to sneak an iphone past a metal detector?

I'm transferring schools this year and the school I'm going to doesn't allow cell phones. They have a metal detector at the front door. What can I do to keep them from finding my phone. I was thinking of hollowing out my old calculator and putting it inside or carrying a metal lunch box and hide ot inside (Hide it in plain sight sort of). Don't tell me not to take my phone to school. I need it! I have to take a bus and the train by myself to get to school and it's not safe to not have a phone.

I just googled the school's handbook. They have an x-ray too look in our bags. Would the calculator still work?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good lord, what is the problem with such an institution? Cell phones are vital for just the reasons you describe. They could always confiscate phones from those disrupting class with them.

The lunch box trick would work unless they insist on searching the lunchbox, in which case you need to conceal the phone (in a snack box, maybe?)

Most Helpful Girl

• you should discuss this with the principal.. i m sure he would find some way.. we were not allowed to have cellphones in school.. and my friend had to go home all by herself.. so she needed it.. her parents talked to the principal.. and she would come with the cellphone.. give it to the class teacher. and take it back when school was over...

What Guys Said 4

• yeah like you said id get a old graphic calculator that doesn't work and just put it in that. or even leave it at the office and pick it up when you leave.

• Speak to the principal about finding a compromise. If you get caught sneaking it you're gong to lose it.

• Calculator sounds like a legit plan; just make sure you silent it so a text/call doesn't blow your cover.

• Can you talk to the security guard about your situation?

What Girls Said 0