Is it possible to run my fingers through a black woman's hair while kissing or will they get stuck?

So I've been seeing this Hispanic girl with long soft curls I just love making out with her and running my fingers through her silky soft hair as I kiss her.
I told this to my black co-worker who I think has a crush on me and she got very upset.
"why cuz I have a fucking Afro, guys can't run their fingers through my hair?"
(walked away angry... figured she didn't like me describing the other girl...)
which made me wonder if I was to kiss her would I be able to? She either has her hair is like braids with beads or free and it's super frizy and looks very big. So I'm not sure if I ever did.. decide to kiss her if I could do that without snagging my fingers in her hair. I just love running my fingers through their hair it'something very... intimate I think.

Most Helpful Girl

• it won't get stuck unless she's got an afro or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• If her hair isn't straightened or pressed , u probably can't run ur fingers through the entire length of her hair.

What Girls Said 1

• It's probably harder to do with the afro but if she gets it straightened out like mine then it'll be a lot easier to do. And I love it when a man does that to me lol

• I think that's what made her mad because she is very pro black everything and the idea of straightening her hair is "white beauty" so me talking about some other girls hair and the fact she likes me and her hair is frizzy angered her. I'm glad woman like their hair touched... I was hoping I wasn't a weirdo lol

• It's like marge Simpsons hair but gravity has an effect on it. Long frizy and a lot of mass to it

• Damn... lmao!!! That's a mess lol!!

What Guys Said 2

• Well, for the scenario you describe, black women with really bad hair, you don't run your fingers through her hair, instead you hold her head in a non-awkward way. Certain things you can't just do with everyone.

• That's pretty hilarious to imagine.