How many slices of pizza do you usually eat?

I usually eat one to two slices. Usually after that I'm full. How many pieces do you usually eat?

• One slice.
  • Two slices.
  • Three slices.
  • Four slices.
  • Five slices
  • Six slices.
  • The whole damn pizza. 😜
Surprised at the amount of people who voted for the whole pizza. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm jealous of all you younger kids just crushing pizza like nobody's business. Enjoy that young metabolism it while it lasts! Now I gain five pounds just by SMELLING pizza.

I usually just get a slice these days if I get pizza, MAYBE two, but the place I go to here has pretty big slices, so it's probably like 1 1/2 slices of a normal pizza. Sometimes I go to New Haven Connecticut for work, and they're famous for their pizza, so I buy a small one and bring it home. I usually eat like 4 slices of that😂 But I'd be lying to you if I said I never smashed an entire pizza in a sitting in my younger days😞😞😞

• really? u gotta be kiddin me...

u look like almost twice bigger than me judgin by yer pic... and u just eat 1-2 slices of a normal pizza?

doubt age has to do wid it... i know older people who eat like 3 burgers + a box of fries and still they r average weight...

• @Klaatu51 I wish I could get away with that, haha. I just honestly don't eat pizza that often, maybe once every 2 or 3 months. I work out a lot, so eating lots of pizza is counterproductive, so eating it is frustrating. If I could eat whatever I wanted, I'd eat like 4-6 slices and would probably eat the other two before the day was done, haha.

• aha... gotcha...

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually only bake small pizza which consists of six slices so yeah, I eat all.

What Guys Said 35

• Pizzas here are usually 15 inches in diameter sooooo the whole damn pizza! And a diet coke, cause I am watching my weight.

• I eat the whole, or at least try to. Sometimes I may leave 1 or 2 slices, but 99% of the time I eat it all.

• i eat it whole if it's 8 slices since it's one of da few foods dat taste like shit if they become cold... i never tried eat a 12-sliced pizza in just one sittin...

• Around 3 or 4 slices.

• I just had to vote for the whole damn pizza. I admit I'm a piggy!! I love mushroom pizza with lots of chilli oil, and a side of tomato and red onion salad!! OMG!! It's 09.00 here and I want PIZZA!!

• Always the whole pizza. I always order one for myself. It feels weird when I only eat a part of it. You also dont only eat a part of your other meals, you finish them 😂

• Umm a lot lol. Like maybe half a large pizza in one sitting.

• I used to eat the whole damn pizza (I kinda still do), but I'm trying to cut back. Pizza may taste good, but it can pack on pounds if I don't watch it (and it has).

• Probably just one, i dont enjoy being stuffed full of cheese and dough

Maybe 2... a coca cola is a must

• the whole damn pizza of course!
    and dare you to try to get a slice of it... 😠

I love pizza to death, if I start eating it then I'll eat it all lol ^_^

• Depends on the size of the slices. Usually 2-3

• Usually 4 slices of a large pizza satisfies me. :)

• If its mine i can save the pizza for the next couple of days then the whole damn thing but if i have share usually 2 and save 1 for later

• Typically 1/4 of a large pizza or two slices. If the price of a small pizza is comparable, I'll eat 1/2 and store the rest for later.

• Like one or two

• the whole pie

• if its Costco pizza, the hell with everyone elst. that pizza is mines!!! lol. with any other pizza, ill usually have 3 to 5 slices, n that would be it

• Depends on the size and how hungry I am.

• I can eat half a 10inch pizza

• 5;always 5 ;)

• Assuming nobody cares I'll eat the whole thing.

• Typically about 4, but it would naturally depend on how hungry I was. ;) lol

• The whole thing, why not? I can't imagine eating two measly slices.

• I have ate the whole damn pizza before

• Usually the whole thing if my bro doesn't snatch one before I can eat them all.

• I only need 2, but i usually eat 3 and regret it.

• Five slices but that's because mine is veggie and cheeseless so it takes more to satisfy me.

• Slices of pizza? I eat pizza by the box, two boxes please!

• I use to be able to eat an entire box, now I only eat 5 slices max in one sitting.

• I usually tend to eat 1-2

boxes

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 34

• It really depends on how big the pizza is, if it's piccolini I'll eat like 3 whole "pizzas" 😛 they have a 3 cm diameter tho ^^

www.heimfrost.de/.../08828.jpg

• I can eat the whole pizza if I am really very hungry.. ;P but if i am the usual hungry then 5 or 6 slices..

• 1, the whole damn thing.

I can eat a whole pizza. Usually, I eat 4. But, one time at Cici's pizza, I ate 13 slices plus brownies and a little pasta. My stomach is a ravenous animal. <3

• The whole pizza :) :) :) :)

• Slices? I have the whole pizza.

• Depends on what size, I've seen American pizza slices on TV and they're HUGE, so with a regular normal pizza I take 2 slices.

• One.

I'm a master of moderation.

^^

• On average three. Sometimes four. I'm always starving.

• Depends on how big the slices are. Domino's has smaller slices so I eat more of those. But in general, probably like 3.

• if im still hungry after 1 slice i eat 2 slices i prefer to eat just enough to where i dont feel hungry anymore so 2 slices is perfect especially if im hanging out with boyfriend watching movies he eats his half of the pizza in was go i eat half of my half then the other half when i feel hungry again so it could be during the second movie or the next day

• four slices for me lol

• The whole pizza if that's all I'm having :D But it has to be almost cheese-less. I can't eat a lot of cheese, it grosses me out when I had too much.

• Twooooo
    _------------------------------

• Four, but that's because I have a trick. If I put one slice on top of another and eat two at the same time, I'm able to eat more because it feels like I've only eaten one slice after I've eaten two.

• When we order pizza we usually get 3 different toppings. So I'd have one of each plus some garlic bread and if I can handle it I'll go back for my favourite one.

• Damn you guys crazy!!! To eat the whole pizza!!! :O I can only eat 2 or 3!!! More then that... Its too much

• Depends on how big the pizza slices are. Four for regular to small. 1-3 for big.

Brooklyn style is my favorite, and it tends to be quite big so normally just 1, maybe 2.

• Depends on the size of the pizza. I'll say I normally eat at least two slices.

• One with soda.

• So far two slices.

If it's the. large size, then 1 1/2.

• Somewhere between 2-4 :D

• The whole freaking pizza!! 😂😍

• The Whole Pizza!!!

• Two slices but sometimes 3. I eat pizza really rarely like 1 time in 4 months :D

• Damn I wish I could eat the entire box, too bad I could only eat 2 or 3 :(

• Usually I eat the whole pizza.

• the whold damn L size pizza

• Depends, mainly around 4 tho

• Probably about one or two slices

• The whole Damn pizza! Thats the reason i by it 😂

• More from Girls
    4