Why do girls say 'Cute' and 'Adorable ' all the fu**ing time? Guys does this annoy you?

I could go out to a forest and kill a massive bear and my woman would say 'awww thats adorable ' etc

I could be dead in the most disgusting way ever and she'd most likely look at me an say 'awww how cute and adorable he looks' won't even fu**ing mention thay I'm dead and full of blood and smell like death NO

Its like girls are experiencing the world differently then to us men

they probably see care bears and sh** and rainbows

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't see a problem with it.

What Girls Said 5

• lol I'm pretty sure that I won't do that if you are dead but I think we are pretty good at spotting the cuteness out of things. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

• If you went out to a forrest and killed a mssive bear I wouldn't call that cute. I'd be devasted that you killed a random bear who was just tryna live his life in the woods. What did that bear do to you? He wasn't bothering anybody. He was just doing bear stuff.

• Yeah, you guessed right.
    We actually see the world like this.
    25.media.tumblr.com/.../...cyBCxe1rc5kcxo1_500.jpg
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_vjd0-dDLuY

I actually see you as a "cute" pink and white bunny! ^_<

• That was so adorable! *____* lol

• cute cuddly bear ♡

What Guys Said 2